User Controls

made a fuckin chicken wings took pics (air fryer edition)

Air fryers have recently become some of the most prized possessions for some NIS members, and I recently found out that I’ve been using one as a footrest (https://niggasin.space/thread/61620).

So, I decided to make a fuckin cunt wings, a trick that I learned from none other than og green plastic, gotta give credit where credit is due. Where is OG GP? He needs to make some fuckin threds.

HERE IS LIST OF SHIT YOU NEED:

Not pictured is honey, salt, pepper, and some oil other than sesame (otherwise your place will smell like sesame like mine does right now).

Start by getting something to drink.

Throw chicken cunts into bowl, rub oil on them.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    This particular chink bottle has a very tight slit. Inspect tight slit for comparison between other types of chink slits. By learning the difference in tightness of slits, you might actually start to notice that they don’t all look the same.

Hear someone knock on door. It’s the Hungarian neighbor, he brought you deviled eggs….

Thanks bruh. Do NOT FUCKING DISTRACT ME IM BUSY

THROW SOME FUCKING SALT AND PEPPER ONTO OILED CHECHEN CUNTS Rub that shit in.

Throw some baking powder onto chicen wings and rub that shit in as well.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lay the cunts out on some metal grid.

Put in air fryer, or in this case, put in metal box on air fry setting.

While shits cooking, make the sauce. Get your different chink shit ready.

Not all chinks are the same. Koreans it appears have no vaginas, only gaped anuses.

Mix your chink liquids in a bottle along with honey, in equal proportions. Then throw your chicken cunts into a bowl.

No, a bowl. Add the sauce, and then throw it all in the trash.

Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian THROW SOME FUCKING SALT AND PEPPER ONTO OILED CHECHEN CUNTS Rub that shit in.

Lol do you cook it with a TOS-1??
    street_carp African Astronaut
    TL;DR
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    looks delish

for me, throwing in some white rice would be mandatory
    Incognito2u African Astronaut
    OP knows how to share a recipe
    Jesus is king African Astronaut
    Why do you fetishize guns?
    Is it because you have a small penis?
    Originally posted by Jesus is king Why do you fetishize guns?
    Is it because you have a small penis?

They are a hobby of mine that keeps its value well.

Whats got you bitter, incel boy? Did your mom make you feel like a failure when you told her that you want to piss and shit yourself while fully clothed, because you think that it would feel good?

Maybe you feel left out because you don't have an air fryer unlike Grylls and Fona?

WHY do you express a desire to have sex with children, is it because you have a child-sized dick?
    Jesus is king African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian They are a hobby of mine that keeps its value well.

Whats got you bitter, incel boy? Did your mom make you feel like a failure when you told her that you want to piss and shit yourself while fully clothed, because you think that it would feel good?

Maybe you feel left out because you don't have an air fryer unlike Grylls and Fona?

WHY do you express a desire to have sex with children, is it because you have a child-sized dick?

Why do you think 12 - 14 year olds should be off limits?
    That's when they're at their sexual peak.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian

Why do you hate the chicken? It gave its life to feed you.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Sheesh, i can cook like the best of them but that collapsible stock red dot AK looking thing... Damn. Noice.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Don't you get yo bitch to do the cookin?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Grylls Don't you get yo bitch to do the cookin?

She can do the shopping. I'll cook. She can also do the dishes. I enjoy cooking. Generally i enjoy creating things, this goes for a lot of things. Systems of all sorts. Electrical systems, mechanical systems, digital systems. Whether it's fucking around in photoshop or writing code. Something out of nothing or something out of a pre-existing set of things. Ordo ab chao. Cooking is just a form of creative expression in expressive creativity. Besides, you get to eat your work afterward. The best part is, if you did a good job, you will know immediately, because dinner will be tasty. And then you can give yourself a pat on the back.

And Sophie said: Let there be dinner, and there was dinner. And it was good.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Jaaa
Jump to Top