User Controls

i am suffering

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    from a lack of distractions, where the fuck are you people with the content that doesn't come from me
    Are you going through opiate withdrawals?
    withdrawing from an atypical antipsychotic that i forgot was in my drawer for a few days
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    mysterious
    Incessant African Astronaut
    I’ve been worried about you breh. I can’t tell if you’re writing is a mental break down or mesmerizing.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    This is exactly the world you Fun Bunch commies wanted. You got what you asked for. Are you happy now?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Long live the fun bunch
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    Originally posted by Zanick withdrawing from an atypical antipsychotic that i forgot was in my drawer for a few days

why the fuk would u take that shit
    it's keeping maximum amphetamine from overtaking me
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Sometimes I'll crack my knee about 20 times in a row. I find it rather cathartic and it instantly improves my mood. I would start there.
    i do this with my neck, especially when i regret putting something in my body recently
    Originally posted by Zanick from a lack of distractions, where the fuck are you people with the content that doesn't come from me

Don't rely on others for fulfillment...fill your ment full yourself.
    Ghost Black Hole
    i've just been watching youtube. Every time i open it theres some cool new shit it's like TV on steroids and all the live streams and pretty girls and people doing MLG video games holy fuck

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Zanick i do this with my neck, especially when i regret putting something in my body recently

The neck can be quite rewarding too, but be careful. Sploo was fond of EXTREME neck rolling, to the point of catching a major high off of it, and well it can certainly feel pleasurable as fuck, we all know how things worked out for the sploogegook.
Jump to Top