User Controls

The official underrated fruit and vegetable thread

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Pomegranates are heavenly. I literally fantasize about going to Afghanistan and grabbing them right off the bush. I like bok choy as well. Trying to get back into the habit of boiling vegetables and draining the water to reuse later.

Will add more later, also zanick is a liability and his posts will one day be used against him in a court of law
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    fruit is quite tasty. my faves include blueberries, raspberries, kiwi fruit and grapefruit. A fresh salad is nice, also.
    Turnips...mashed with butter or butter mashed with turnips

Rhubarb in the form of a pie with hot custard

Leek in the form of a creamy soup

and lastly your moms cherry.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by Sudo Will add more later, also zanick is a liability and his posts will one day be used against him in a court of law

Shit.....
    street_carp African Astronaut
    I like plums so much some of my friends make fun of me.

Plum cake, plum crumble, duck with plum sauce, plum brandy, rice pudding with stewed plums, plum and ginger tarts... Fucking death row meal right thurr.

I eat two oranges every day but they're not really underrated.

Shout out to motherfuckng nectarines though, fuck them hairy peaches, I like my fruit shaven.
    That's plum dumb
    sometimes I make posts or threads and half an hour later I have almost no recollection and see them and be like "wtf who actually posted this?" this is definitely one of those times.

I agree mr Johnson LEEKS are super underrated. I remember my mother telling me that growing up she never ate turnips because her mother, back in the old country (Scotland) never served them because during the winter they would "cut" their potatos with turnips similar to how drug dealers operate. Apparantly one particularly bad winter this was onset by my great grandfather being too giving of potatos to the less fortunate. Its funny how much things can change in a century
    street_carp African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson That's plum dumb

Fuck you and fuck your turnips.
    Incognito2u African Astronaut
    Gooseberries are an almost forgotten fruit that are quite good
    livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    Mini Corns like you get at a salad bar

Cauliflower

Starfruit
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Blueberries cause neurogenesis in the brain which is good. I eat loads of them.

Strawberries and raspberries also.

I'm open to try other fruits that will give me cancer thanks to goverment pesticidal additives.
    Cranberry salad ( the doctors say I have a prostate the size of a Texas walnut )
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    mangoes for me.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson That's plum dumb

That was almost punny.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    grapefruit is prolly my favorite that or a kiwi or dragon fruit, im allergic to both bananas and avacados but i still eat them if they are mixed into something else like a dip or a smoothy eeee eeeeeeeeeee
    Originally posted by STER0S mangoes for me.

mangos are legit i like them with chamoy
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    fresh figs
    dammit pomegranate
    I just cant stand it
    how you manage
    to leave me in bandages

soaking up my sandwiches
    suddenly it vanishes
    and I realize my planetary plan
    but goddamm am I damaged

Thank you someone else write some fruity poetry please
    Originally posted by Sudo Pomegranates are heavenly. I literally fantasize about going to Afghanistan and grabbing them right off the bush. I like bok choy as well. Trying to get back into the habit of boiling vegetables and draining the water to reuse later.

Will add more later, also zanick is a liability and his posts will one day be used against him in a court of law

pomegranates are legit, I usually just drink the juice. But really my favorite fruits are kiwis, grapefruit, mango, guavas.

But I'm really into lime and lemons but usually don't want to just bite into one. I like green apples but tend to stay away from them since they get stuck in my teeth especially my lower ones because of my permanent retainer.

Get on my level.. oh wait but you can't.. and you don't..

RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    dates
Jump to Top