User Controls

Your sincerity

Zanick #2 Houston [my concurrently tip-tilted dermestidae]
    Tell me about a time you were sincere when it cost you, or when you wanted to be and couldn't. How is your habit of sincerity in general?

I would say that I'm overly sincere. Sarcasm doesn't occur to me in most situations, even when I'm really ticked.
    I can't think of one, I'm never really sincere about anything.

Like going to a funeral and being "sincerely sorry" for the widow's loss...but then at the same time copping a look down her black dress and thinking about the fact she's now single and vulnerable.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    opie is a huge queer
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I can't think of one, I'm never really sincere about anything.

Like going to a funeral and being "sincerely sorry" for the widow's loss…but then at the same time copping a look down her black dress and thinking about the fact she's now single and vulnerable.

I mean you can do both
    Originally posted by Ghost I mean you can do both

It's not really sincere if you are thinking about jumping it is it...sincere would be respecting her feelings etc and knowing she wasn't up for a dick ride..yet.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It's not really sincere if you are thinking about jumping it is it…sincere would be respecting her feelings etc and knowing she wasn't up for a dick ride..yet.

you gotta up ur plural game, son.
    she/her/it
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    loved ones claim they have never experienced my sincerity & my memory corroborates
Jump to Top