User Controls

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams

Jesus is king African Astronaut
    Literally said that to someone in a dream last night and low and behold there is a thread about 9/11 truth on pol,right now

The truth is

It was a nuclear explosion
    The nuke was planted underneath the building, which is why there was a huge hole underneath the buildings, why the concrete was turned to liquid, why people reported radiation at "ground zero" and why you can no longer use a geiger counter in new York City.

So now the most important question

Who did it and why
    Bugz Space Nigga
    if it was these mini nukes then why did they explode from the top going downwards? I was going to accept this theory by you can't start a nuclear fission without having a certain amount of energy released

however there is Dr Judy Woods "Dustification" theory in which perhaps an energy device (like a extreemly powerful laser) was shot downward at the buildings. or perhaps a combination of multiple things.

they had people going in for over 2 weeks up to the day of them coming down (1 and 2) and I wonder if other lasers were installed that cut into the elevator shaft area (which is surrounded by 47 box columns and incased in concrete.

so the out building didn't go as much as the core was shattered and seem to just turn to dust. some of the box collumns could be seen standing about 90 floors of the 110 original floors before falling and just turning into dust or a lack of them were found. not all of the column cores were found in pieces. and also they were pulled from the crimes scene as if it didn't matter. search and rescue doesn't remove everything. they remove specific pieces when looking for someone because they dont want to crush or harm people. these fucking people were loading up dump loaders and sending it off to China instead of bringing piece by piece after the rescue could be complete or a certain time frame of a few weeks passed knowing no one could survive and had taken every fucking piece of it to Central Park or to Battery Park and tried to re-piece it back together like they do with planes in warehouses.

it was a bullshit story from day one.
    blaster master victim of incest
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by blaster master Yo, 2k1, did you block me? I sent you some pics but they won't go thru.

why would he
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    oh is this the new retarded thread
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra oh is this the new retarded thread

Let me guess, you're an idiot that actually believes the planes took down the buildings.
    https://wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    It was a controlled demolition. I am not 100% clear on all the explosives used in the demolition but a nanothermite based compound was definitely used.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Sophie It was a controlled demolition. I am not 100% clear on all the explosives used in the demolition but a nanothermite based compound was definitely used.

Idk lil bromo some say it was direct energy weapons and theres more and more coming out about that
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    You don't have to melt metal to weaken it.
    And I don't think any building can withstand a large plane slamming straight into it.
    Once the structural integrity has been compromised it will only stay standing if God keeps it standing.

Point is that building are still just a building even if they are big.
    Car crashes into house and there is a hole in the house.
    Plane crashes into building and there is a hole in the building.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    i blame all of this on cenk 'buffalo' yogurt
    WellHung Black Hole
    In 2012, I fucked a nigger named Leticia.
    livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    jedis did 9/11

Well-hung did nigger
    Ghost Black Hole
    prove it
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy You don't have to melt metal to weaken it.
    And I don't think any building can withstand a large plane slamming straight into it.

Au contraire, mon frere.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Al_Flight_1862
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    I confess that I was flying one of the planes
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by netstat there's a vast leap of imagination between believing the official story and believing the fantastical nonsense in your post

yeah, they hid a nuke under the buildings and blew it up, sure

Three nukes. One under each tower and a third under Building 7.
Jump to Top