User Controls

KK is such an interesting person.

All the bullshit that life has thrown, at her, and she doesnt let it it affect her all and just does what she wants and is happy and njce full of positivity.

I Feel blessed and enchanted everytime she said anything to me. I'm gonna try to look to her as a guiding...whatever, higher thing that guides me.

Post last edited by Actor at 2016-12-14T07:50:13.218143+00:00

Post last edited by Actor at 2016-12-14T07:50:40.675832+00:00

Post last edited by Actor at 2016-12-14T07:50:51.695912+00:00
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    kreepyk as a higher power, now THAT is rich. I wish I had the pictures of her and litemex gakd out of their moinds hovering around each other like a two-headed monster weighing a collective 150 lbs. That's not a slight on her she's certainly picked herself up from then and is doing very well now. It was just a really funny time and I can't ever forget it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    yeah, but thats what makes her interesting 😍
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Lol, kreepy is kool but not my pick for a "spirit guide" or whatever the fuck we're talking about
    Yeah, i dont know what to call her yet...I'm gonna try to contact/get with her on a higher dimension, or something like that. Try to meet her in my dreams, and be with her up there. Then maybe some coinsicidences a d shit will start happening in this reaility, and it'll all come together
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What if you were a cloud and she was a cloud and you could both float around together and when you were bored you could float into each other and become one super cloud experiencing each others cloudiness? What if that happened? Huh?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    as long as you're the masculine cloud then it's not gay
    ^ 👍
    Yeah you aren't a cuck or anything.
    I had a dream last night I was spinning her around by the hands and she got hurt, or something idk, and i was telling her to keep quiet, and she slapped me in the face... I shit you not.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    It sounds like you were trying to rape her.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Actor I had a dream last night I was spinning her around by the hands and she got hurt, or something idk, and i was telling her to keep quiet, and she slapped me in the face… I shit you not.

If a girl slaps me, i am punching her in the face.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I had a dream last night that I didn't have arms and had to come that horrible realization that I could never do things that involve arms ever again but someone I was still doing things that involved needing arms and it was all very quite contrary.
    Originally posted by mmQ I had a dream last night that I didn't have arms and had to come that horrible realization that I could never do things that involve arms ever again but someone I was still doing things that involved needing arms and it was all very quite contrary.

mQ mQ quite contrary how do your arms grow?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Sophie Sophie bread so loafy how does your yeast rise?

*resounding BOOS*
    Originally posted by mmQ Sophie Sophie bread so loafy how does your yeast rise?

With silver bells of course.
Jump to Top