User Controls

Fona © 12-16-2020

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Good morning guys.
    Im off mandatory overtime.
    Just been trying to push it to the limit and get through the end of this day. Ill be enjoying a 4 day weekend starting at 3 o clock.
    How are you guys?
    Anything new?
    Jesus is king African Astronaut
    No one cares

Kill yourself
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jesus is king No one cares

Kill yourself

Nobody cares what you have to say. The NIS discord we all care.anout fonaplats he is very respected.

Take a seat kid yid you don't belong here
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Jesus is king African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost Nobody cares what you have to say. The NIS discord we all care.anout fonaplats he is very respected.

Take a seat kid yid you don't belong here

You only like fona because you're both dumb white trash
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    All I do is post about my life and keep it real.
    My life might not be the most exciting and i might not make the most money or have the best stuff but i try.
    I enjoy trying and really enjoy when i succeed at something.
    You do what you want Hiki but dont attack me for doing the next right thing.
    Lot of space people are struggling right now and are hurting.
    Ive been there and can relate.
    That is why i post almost daily and I like to think that sometimes my posts might help someone else keep going.
    Changes can be really slow and take a lot of work but I doubt anyone will say Im worse off for trying to better myself.

Anyways guys, work is going great today.
    My supervisor bought me lunch.
    Ive got just over 3 hours left before Im out of here and onto my 4 day weekend.
    My plans are to take Chell to see a bunch of xmas lights. Do xmas with my mom and brother.
    And do more coding.
    I havent coded in 2 nights but now that overtime is no longer mandatory i hope to practice more and get better at it.
    Even if I dont get a job doing it at least it is another skill I will have and I doubt it will go out of style or demand anytime soon.

I love you guys.
    Enjoy the rest of your day.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jesus is king You only like fona because you're both dumb white trash

woh says i like him. I said we CARE about him and respect him
Jump to Top