User Controls

Hello everyone I've come back!

rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Hi,

I had some problems with my account, so I took a bit of a break. But I've fixed them!

So I'm back to spread the good word about sobriety, hard work, getting ahead in life, and the benefits of absolute monarchies.

Hope you've all been GETTING AFTER IT while I've been away. My contracting rate has gone up 25% and I'm really happy about it. What have you guys done?

Kind regards,
    Your friend rabbitweed
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Opie is a fag
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    pEEpEEpOOpOO African Astronaut
    Jesus is king African Astronaut
    rabbitweed more like faggotdweeb
    Originally posted by pEEpEEpOOpOO meff

You're right, what are some effective methods to better yourself? Let's make a list <3
    Originally posted by rabbitweed You're right, what are some effective methods to better yourself? Let's make a list <3

STFU pedo
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Nonce Opie got paroled.
    livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    it's cool to be a nonce
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Nonce Opie got paroled.

Now he just needs an upstanding citizen to introduce a hammer to his face
    Originally posted by livingelegy it's cool to be a nonce

Robert Mugabe asked me for CP once under his alt account. True story.

He claims it was a joke. LOL pretty funny right???
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Robert Mugabe asked me for CP once under his alt account. True story.

Yes Nonce, you are a joke.
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Robert Mugabe asked me for CP once under his alt account. True story.

Yo can you just leave this site? You're a piece of shithole
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    wb
    Originally posted by Nil wb

it's so good to hear it!
    livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]

No offense friend but why are u telling me this?
    Originally posted by livingelegy No offense friend but why are u telling me this?

It's important to know who the local nonces are.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Welcome back rabbit. I kind of thought you just conveniently left shortly after the election and were wisely biding your time to see if the results would be overturned to THEN do an 'I told you so', much like speedy is doing.

I am curious though what you mean by taking a break because you had some problems with your account.
    Originally posted by mmQ Welcome back rabbit. I kind of thought you just conveniently left shortly after the election and were wisely biding your time to see if the results would be overturned to THEN do an 'I told you so', much like speedy is doing.

I am curious though what you mean by taking a break because you had some problems with your account.

It's the darndest thing.

First it logged me out randomly, as it does to us some time. But then my saved password didn't work. So I did the email reset, only to find gmail had locked out my rabbitweed account. So I kind of just gave up.

Then today I entered my saved password and it just worked. Maybe lanny has been fucking with me.

I always though Biden would win the election - though 'how' he did it surprised me.
    Bueno motherfucker
    Originally posted by livingelegy No offense friend but why are u telling me this?

Yeah Rabbit Nonce has been known to request CP, being a filthy pedo 'n all.
Jump to Top