User Controls

Niggakon 2021: the NIS conference

Jesus is king African Astronaut
    To be held in Detroit

Free 40oz for all attendees

DJ Hikikomori will be providing the music

Totse2001 Will be giving a special two hour talk later in the day followed by a one hour speech from Wariat

But your tickets now!!!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Ur a cocknose
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut

Muh dick nose
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    I think it would be great if you got out of the house and met some people IRL. Keep reaching for the stars hikki!
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    id go but i dont think i can cross the border easily and then we're just off at a bad start if i need to get in to the staest via alternative ways
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Nil id go but i dont think i can cross the border easily and then we're just off at a bad start if i need to get in to the staest via alternative ways

can't you just secretly ride a buffalo or something tonto? take some drugs and go on a spirit journey

EDIT: I may be confusing you with Narc
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by rabbitweed can't you just secretly ride a buffalo or something tonto? take some drugs and go on a spirit journey

EDIT: I may be confusing you with Narc

I won't get into details but it wouldnt be too hard, i'd have han solo get me across.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by rabbitweed I think it would be great if you got out of the house and met some people IRL. Keep reaching for the stars hikki!

the only people he wants to meet are grade school little boys and girls

Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal I doubt that's a very viable business.
    15+ is really old and there are thousands of sites available today where they can pimp themselves out.

Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Pretty sure it's not illegal to have an attraction for young children.

Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal 12 years old isn't even that young.
    They're plenty ready for sex.

Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Something I want to do but won't because I am extremely hygienic is shit and piss myself at the same time.
    I want to stand there and let it all go, not worry about anything just free my bowels and soil myself.
    Of course I would do this in some pants and underwear I plan on throwing away.

Anybody here into shitting themselves?

Maybe I should try diapers but I think it wouldn't feel the same as shitting in normal clothing.

Another thing.
    I want to shit and urinate on someone.
    BUT the feeling is not mutual, I don't want to be shat and pissed on.

Originally posted by Hikikomori-Fujoshi >tfw no 7yo shota boy toy to fondle while playing ps2
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    This forum would be so sweet with cock nose permabanned.
    Jesus is king African Astronaut
    I make up 99% of the traffic on this site
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jesus is king I make up 99% of the traffic on this site

The peak accomplishment of your life.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Any door prizes?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Any door prizes?

The Monte Hall Problem. Lol
    Originally posted by rabbitweed I think it would be great if you got out of the house and met some people IRL. Keep reaching for the stars hikki!

He doesn't reach for anything except cum rags
    Bugz Space Nigga
    this was posted in reddit as a capture I guess. I didnt post it.

part of my two hour NisEDx talk

suggesting that Obama and Biden showed up.
    there is a comedian who did a Joke about how Obama calls him on the phone, talks shit to him, says "Who's going to believe I called you at 2am and cursed you out" and then hung up.

think about it. the way people in general are it could never be proven or believed by the masses.
    now I know (Though not certainly) or I believe this isn't really Obama and Biden who were bored and actually did this and spoke about niggas in space. but then again.. who would believe they did.

Bugz Space Nigga
    I just realized Johnson? is that you Jig?
    Originally posted by Bugz I just realized Johnson? is that you Jig?

are you a fat faggot?
Jump to Top