User Controls

Why has flash lost popularity?

Jesus is king African Astronaut
    It's objectively the superior multimedia platform for the web.
    Why are people so aggressively trying to kill it?
    I never ubderstood this.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    it was a shit format and it was proprietary
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    pEEpEEpOOpOO African Astronaut
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jesus is king It's objectively the superior multimedia platform for the web.
    I never ubderstood this.

SECURITY HOLE
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Opie is a retard
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Opie is a retard

You don't even know how to put a computer together
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    "why has laggy limited use spyware lost popularity?"
    Originally posted by Sudo "why has laggy limited use spyware lost popularity?"

"Lag"

Flash is extremely responsive
    Originally posted by Jesus is king "Lag"

Flash is extremely responsive

do you get disability payments? You are clearly a burden on society/your mama I can't imagine she would let you stay if you werent on some sort of disability welfare or some other kind of social payment
    Originally posted by Sudo do you get disability payments? You are clearly a burden on society/your mama I can't imagine she would let you stay if you werent on some sort of disability welfare or some other kind of social payment

I hope all of his 'why are this shit thing good?' threads are just contrarian garbage and not a real opinion because that'd be embarrassing
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    it's obvious that most of them are just nostalgia for shit like newgrounds because he doesn't have enough of an understanding of the format itself to debate whether it has any benefits
    I don't need to be a developer to know it was a perfectly good format
    if you were a developer, or just someone who researched their opinions you'd realise it was an absolutely terrible format
    Originally posted by aldra if you were a developer, or just someone who researched their opinions you'd realise it was an absolutely terrible format

I've used it enough to know that isn't true
    Hey Hiki: you are stupid and don't know what you are talking about, nor do you have any self awareness. Please try to learn and experience things before you make fake ass retarded sounding blanket statements about things. Or don't, it doesn't really matter, nothing about you matters. You have no relevance to anyone besides the $400 your mom gets from your monthly check
    I have almost 20 years of experience with flash

Also sudo you of all people should not accuse others of lacking self-awareness
    Originally posted by Jesus is king I have almost 20 years of experience with flash

Also sudo you of all people should not accuse others of lacking self-awareness

you have only used it and have next to no knowledge of actionable computer applications. I definitely do not have much either but even I can surmise flash requires too much and is extremely vulnerable.

You can't even articulate any reasoning because your whole "personality" is just affecting contrarian opinions about outdated stuff you don't understand but you really just want attention that you lack in your daily life. You're a terrible liar too
    Originally posted by Sudo you have only used it and have next to no knowledge of actionable computer applications. I definitely do not have much either but even I can surmise flash requires too much and is extremely vulnerable.

You can't even articulate any reasoning because your whole "personality" is just affecting contrarian opinions about outdated stuff you don't understand but you really just want attention that you lack in your daily life. You're a terrible liar too

More drivel from a pseudointellectual moron
    Originally posted by Jesus is king It's objectively the superior multimedia platform for the web.
    I never ubderstood this.

It's already dead dumb dumb
    Originally posted by Jesus is king I have almost 20 years of experience with flash

So does everyone over the age of 25 or so who has used the net numpty.
Jump to Top