User Controls

Post your tv

Jesus is king African Astronaut
    Clearly I have the best tv on this site
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I don't have an electric j'ew
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra I don't have an electric j'ew

>implying a computer monitor isn't the same thing
    a monitor doesn't directly receive j'ew-waves
    Originally posted by aldra a monitor doesn't directly receive j'ew-waves

You're connected to the world wide jew

Meanwhile the RF jew passes through your ghoul-like body every single moment, for the rest of your life.
    yeah I don't need an extra appliance to catch it.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Post your cum stained shitty matress you incel
    I don't own a tv. In the living room, I use an Epson Home Cinema 3700 hooked up to a computer. I used to have this setup in my study until I got a new computer and projector. Now the study has an Epson Home Cinema 3800, which is basically the same as the 3700, but being the new model, it has 4k resolution.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Naisu
    I have a projector too but I hardly ever use it.
    Ghost Black Hole
    holy shit it's not on the floor. I'm actually surprised you could even lift that thing, or did mam help?

Also you wouldn't have to keep your PS2 on a cardboard box on the floor if you had an actual TV stand/entertainment center instead of a fucking dresser but hey its better than nothing I guess.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian I don't own a tv. In the living room, I use an Epson Home Cinema 3700 hooked up to a computer. I used to have this setup in my study until I got a new computer and projector. Now the study has an Epson Home Cinema 3800, which is basically the same as the 3700, but being the new model, it has 4k resolution.

Sexy

no homo
Jump to Top