User Controls

Krotz's dad looks like a pedophile

Jesus is king African Astronaut

Folks I suppose that's why he turned out to be so fucked up.
    The pain of having a sexually abusive father disturbed him so much he had to make up a story about his dad working for amd in an effort to fix his character.
    blaster master victim of incest
    Originally posted by blaster master Have you ever seen your dad?

Yes?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by blaster master Have you ever seen your dad?

he couldn't crane his neck that far back

honestly though why make up all this stupid shit, it's just goofy. there's plenty of stuff to rip him for that he himself has posted
    Originally posted by aldra he couldn't crane his neck that far back

honestly though why make up all this stupid shit, it's just goofy. there's plenty of stuff to rip him for that he himself has posted

I'm not making anything up.
    His dad looks like a creepy pedo and krotz has some deep rooted psychological issues

1 + 1 = 2
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Jesus is king Yes?

Lol so that's a no.. you answer a question with a question.. spoken like a true bitch
    Originally posted by aldra he couldn't crane his neck that far back

Because he's a retard and "ripping" in me doesn't work especially if its lies
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Lol so that's a no.. you answer a question with a question.. spoken like a true bitch

I have met my dad.
    We talked about my grandparents and he told me how my grandma was Hitler youth and how my grandfather was from China.
    He's pretty beta unlike your scrawny pedo dad.

He used to do body building and is into mountain biking and suba diving
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Because he's a retard and "ripping" in me doesn't work especially if its lies

No lies
    Originally posted by Jesus is king I have met my dad.
    We talked about my grandparents and he told me how my grandma was Hitler youth and how my grandfather was from China.
    He's pretty beta unlike your scrawny pedo dad.

He used to do body building and is into mountain biking and suba diving

Don't think you have thats why you answered "yes?" Like your unsure which Tyrone used your mother.

You have no relationship with your dad. Thats why you're making this thread and obsess about me because you're a huge loser and hella jelly.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Don't think you have thats why you answered "yes?" Like your unsure which Tyrone used your mother.

You have no relationship with your dad. Thats why you're making this thread and obsess about me because you're a huge loser and hella jelly.

No one is jealous of you, Doug.
    Your parents are ugly and weak, you are as well.
    You fuck fat chicks.
    You pretend to be into music and tech despite having only surface level knowledge.
    You're a deadbeat dad.
    Did I mention you fuck fat chicks?
    You're biggest accomplishment is working at a pizza restaurant.
    Originally posted by Jesus is king No one is jealous of you, Doug.
    Your parents are ugly and weak, you are as well.
    You fuck fat chicks.
    You pretend to be into music and tech despite having only surface level knowledge.
    You're a deadbeat dad.
    Did I mention you fuck fat chicks?
    You're biggest accomplishment is working at a pizza restaurant.

No you've never mentioned that I fuck fat chicks before. I like my new girlfriend, she's very pretty and smart unlike yourself and its a good thing that I'm going out with her to good restaurants while you just obsess over me
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby No you've never mentioned that I fuck fat chicks before. I like my new girlfriend, she's very pretty and smart unlike yourself and its a good thing that I'm going out with her to good restaurants while you just obsess over me

If your overweight girlfriend had any intelligence she wouldn't be dating you
    Originally posted by Jesus is king If your overweight girlfriend had any intelligence she wouldn't be dating you

Sure.. you sound upset. Her and I have actually tried to help people get jobs and be positive and help like minded people get jobs recently

You just jack off in your bed and trying
    to bring me down just because I called you out for being a dumbass for being an idiot
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Sure.. you sound upset. Her and I have actually tried to help people get jobs and be positive and help like minded people get jobs recently

You just jack off in your bed and try to bring me down just because I called you out for being a dumbass that his mom paid for his haircut.. grow up kid

You should start calling yourself kermit because your girlfriend is a piggy

LOL
    Originally posted by Jesus is king You should start calling yourself kermit because your girlfriend is a piggy

LOL

Okay keenan. I don't care about what people think of my girlfriends but a lot of people here do evidently. She's been good to me and I have been to her and I enjoy talking to her, shes a lot more intelligent than most of you tards here

I hold her in high regard because shes not a bimbo
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Okay keenan. I don't care about what people think of my girlfriends but a lot of people here do evidently. She's been good to me and I have been to her and I enjoy talking to her, shes a lot more intelligent than most of you tards here

You seem to be in denial of the fact that your "girlfriend" is a gullible and chubby retard.
    Originally posted by Jesus is king You seem to be in denial of the fact that your "girlfriend" is a gullible and chubby retard.

She's actually really smart and an artist and sexy. If this bullshit pandemic ever ends we are going to my favorite public thing
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby She's actually really smart and an artist and sexy. If this bullshit pandemic ever ends we are going to my favorite public thing

None of that is true
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jesus is king None of that is true

You're 30 years old and you cant have a normal conversation.

You are constantly defensive..

You cant help it.

It is what it is.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top