User Controls

my dad sent me a thousand dollars for xmas

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    he text me this morning saying he got his bank to wire me 1k but thought about how I always do what I want and not there way (what other way is there lol) and he got the bank to reverse the transfer. what a dick but I'm pretty sure its just some weird power play, he's an asshole like that. I just text him saying hey if thats how you want to be fine.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Maybe he found out they had a bill they overlooked. Did you ask him why he did this?

What do they tell their 32 year old son what he should do? Go to college.
    Originally posted by Bugz Maybe he found out they had a bill they overlooked. Did you ask him why he did this?

What do they tell their 32 year old son what he should do? Go to college.

um my parents are pretty well off my moms never had to work and my dad is retired, plus even if that is true they over looked a bill why would you lie about that to me? like I didn't even know they sent me money

this was all in one text, seems like he's pulling my chain, he stole my car when I bought when I was 17 by keeping it in his name and he told me if I don't like living there to leave so I did and went to live w my girl and never been back.

I'm not asking him shit, I said the only thing I text him was "hey if you want to be like that then fine" and left it at that.

but yeah my dad told me the other day that I need a better job because I was talking about my money problems with my current employer and he just says "well should have got a better job" lol he's like that

when I moved out he told me he took me out of the will for abandoning the family, I didn't abandon them I was an adult and wanted to go live somewhere else and not get arrested for fighting, I went to jail twice of fighting with my dad (he started it over a pot pipe my mom found while ransacking my room)

I didn't need to ask him anything he told me he reversed the transfer because he thought about how I don't deserve it (never asked for it, I never ask anything from them)
    blaster master victim of incest
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    he wants to own your soul, it's his version of loving you
    Ghost Black Hole
    me too. My parents are trying to buy my love making up for all those years of selling christmas presents I got from other family members for crack.

Except I already love them and idk what to do with the money besides save, invest or slowly blow it all on drugs.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Zanick he wants to own your soul, it's his version of loving you

Yeah im aware

Originally posted by blaster master Greetings to you i hope i meet you in a good spirit my name is Miss Maria Bernard, am 17years old I’m the only surviving child of my late parents Mr. And Mrs. Nelson Bernard. I lost my parents and my only kid brother mysteriously on a car accident on their trip to ivory coast were my daddy runs his oil firm(company) which i was so lucky that i was not in the car with them that faith Friday morning on 27th July 2013 their death has cost me so much pains physically and mentally because i was just 10years when i lost them and ever since then, i have been staying with my late father's brother Mr. Edwin Bernard who has been treating me like a slave in my own father house ever since i lost my parent's i have been serving my uncle as a servant from the first day he parked in to claim all my late father's investments.
    My late father is a well-known man in the Republic of Uganda because of his personality in the business world which his brothers have to end up sharing and misused it because of their greediness and lack of education all they want is to share the property which they have succeeded to achieve.

I have been living a sorrowful and lonely life over here since the incident i was bit younger as i said before and earlier this year 10th of June 2020 i discovered a deposit certificate in my late father's abandoned stationery which stated that the certificate proves that my late father has made in a deposit in a bank called (Bicici bank plc Abidjan in ivory ) a deposit worth of eight million five hundred thousand dollars ($8.500 000. 00 million dollars) in ivory coast where he was running his oil business on march 06|03|2011.

I have gone to the bank to make necessary verification about the existence of the funds and I’m so glad and happy that the bank manager of the Bicici bank has it positive and existing that is the reason why i contacted you so that i can introduce you to the bank as my partner so that the (Bicici bank) can let me have access to my funds because they said that they cannot release the money to me until i get someone to back me up as partner just because of my young age before they can transfer the funds to any foreign account, i really need to relocate from my country to have a new life abroad and somehow a new family if you can accept me as your daughter. I will recommend you to the Bicici bank director as my partner and someone i have chosen as the beneficiaries of my funds who i have also chosen to help me protect and invest on my funds when i relocate to your country .your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded

Finally, i have some questions to ask you, please
    (1) What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the money has completely transferred to your account?
    (2) Are you completely giving me your trust that you will not deny me my funds if it's transferred to your account because of my age?
    (3) Can i really trust you that you are not going to scam me out of my money?
    (4) Are you willing to help me because i don't have anything to help myself to get the money release without your full assistant?

Please consider this and let me know your mind as soon as possible to my personal email {missmariabernad@gmail.com} immediately i hear from you for your willingness. I will send to you my picture and the document you needed to see okay
    Yours sincerely
    Miss.Maria Bernard {missmariabernad@gmail.com}

get off the gas, chicken
    Originally posted by Ghost me too. My parents are trying to buy my love making up for all those years of selling christmas presents I got from other family members for crack.

Except I already love them and idk what to do with the money besides save, invest or slowly blow it all on drugs.

Dude for me its not about the money but it makes things easier. I have only seen my parents twice in the last 5 years. My dad loves me but everything comes with a price and if im willing to bend

When i moved out he said he's taking me out of the will..

I didnt even know they had one. I just don't like getting arrested and i like smoking and banging chickens but not under his roof
    WellHung Black Hole
    Perhaps if you fucked a nigger, douglas, u might feel better?👍🍼
    WellHung Black Hole
    thats shitty that Pops gave u a grand, then took it back. No one likes an Indian Giver.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    did u get paid>??
    Originally posted by WellHung thats shitty that Pops gave u a grand, then took it back. No one likes an Indian Giver.

exactly, he's bluffing, but he will reverse indian give, I'm a lot smarter than him

he also said he took me out of the will just because I moved out and wouldn't give me my social security card to i could get a new job but gave it to me, he's a prick I know what he's doing and when he gives it to me I'm going to use it as a game changer and put it in mutual fund / stocks
    so to ghet him back are yuo going to send him 2 THOUSAND DOLLARS?
    Originally posted by Nil so to ghet him back are yuo going to send him 2 THOUSAND DOLLARS?

no, he doesn't need 2 thousand dollars, I do
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby no, he doesn't need 2 thousand dollars, I do

Then get a job, fuck. you're a disgrace and im sure ur fam will disinherit u cuz u a disgrqace.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Nil Then get a job, fuck. you're a disgrace and im sure ur fam will disinherit u cuz u a disgrqace.

SHOTS FIRED!
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Bill Krozby's mom speaking to Bill Krozby'a dad: "Just make sure to send him enough that there is no way he won't OD."
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I'm going to use it as a game changer and put it in mutual fund / stocks

fat bitches and crack cocaine
    Originally posted by blaster master Greetings to you i hope i meet you in a good spirit my name is Miss Maria Bernard, am 17years old I’m the only surviving child of my late parents Mr. And Mrs. Nelson Bernard. I lost my parents and my only kid brother mysteriously on a car accident on their trip to ivory coast were my daddy runs his oil firm(company) which i was so lucky that i was not in the car with them that faith Friday morning on 27th July 2013 their death has cost me so much pains physically and mentally because i was just 10years when i lost them and ever since then, i have been staying with my late father's brother Mr. Edwin Bernard who has been treating me like a slave in my own father house ever since i lost my parent's i have been serving my uncle as a servant from the first day he parked in to claim all my late father's investments.
    My late father is a well-known man in the Republic of Uganda because of his personality in the business world which his brothers have to end up sharing and misused it because of their greediness and lack of education all they want is to share the property which they have succeeded to achieve.

I have been living a sorrowful and lonely life over here since the incident i was bit younger as i said before and earlier this year 10th of June 2020 i discovered a deposit certificate in my late father's abandoned stationery which stated that the certificate proves that my late father has made in a deposit in a bank called (Bicici bank plc Abidjan in ivory ) a deposit worth of eight million five hundred thousand dollars ($8.500 000. 00 million dollars) in ivory coast where he was running his oil business on march 06|03|2011.

I have gone to the bank to make necessary verification about the existence of the funds and I’m so glad and happy that the bank manager of the Bicici bank has it positive and existing that is the reason why i contacted you so that i can introduce you to the bank as my partner so that the (Bicici bank) can let me have access to my funds because they said that they cannot release the money to me until i get someone to back me up as partner just because of my young age before they can transfer the funds to any foreign account, i really need to relocate from my country to have a new life abroad and somehow a new family if you can accept me as your daughter. I will recommend you to the Bicici bank director as my partner and someone i have chosen as the beneficiaries of my funds who i have also chosen to help me protect and invest on my funds when i relocate to your country .your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded

Finally, i have some questions to ask you, please
    (1) What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the money has completely transferred to your account?
    (2) Are you completely giving me your trust that you will not deny me my funds if it's transferred to your account because of my age?
    (3) Can i really trust you that you are not going to scam me out of my money?
    (4) Are you willing to help me because i don't have anything to help myself to get the money release without your full assistant?

Please consider this and let me know your mind as soon as possible to my personal email {missmariabernad@gmail.com} immediately i hear from you for your willingness. I will send to you my picture and the document you needed to see okay
    Yours sincerely
    Miss.Maria Bernard {missmariabernad@gmail.com}

i phapped.
Jump to Top