Originally posted by Jesus is king What krotz thinks is average weight

What is actually average weight

Ghost Black Hole
    you say that like its a bad thing
    Jesus is king African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost you say that like its a bad thing

lol the copium
    Ghost Black Hole
    you're right, only a cock sucking gay homosexual faggot would find this appealing... o....oh god i think i'm gonna be sick HUHUHUEHUEHUHEUEH

Originally posted by Ghost you're right, only a cock sucking gay homosexual faggot would find this appealing… o….oh god i think i'm gonna be sick HUHUHUEHUEHUHEUEH

That's cool, Silent Hill 3 is my second favorite game of all time.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    human vaginas are fucking disgusting have you ever looked at once before it looks like the landing site of the nukes dropped on japan. You would have to be a deranged psychopath to enjoy looking at that gashed up meaty hairy flesh.

Just the thought of licking and slurping on a womans unwashed meat hole makes me want to vomit. Imagine if she peed on you or something.

Why can't women just have nice perfect genitals like men? Penises are so... majestic... perfect looking.

Not like some fat chicks ass BARF show me the cock baby! I wish more girls had cocks.
    Originally posted by Ghost human vaginas are fucking disgusting have you ever looked at once before it looks like the landing site of the nukes dropped on japan. You would have to be a deranged psychopath to enjoy looking at that gashed up meaty hairy flesh.

Just the thought of licking and slurping on a womans unwashed meat hole makes me want to vomit. Imagine if she peed on you or something.

Why can't women just have nice perfect genitals like men? Penises are so… majestic… perfect looking.

Not like some fat chicks ass BARF show me the cock baby! I wish more girls had cocks.

You're a lamer but I have to agree with this post

Vaginas are disgusting.

I wish women had penises.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jesus is king You're a lamer but I have to agree with this post

Vaginas are disgusting.

I wish women had penises.

baited lul
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Also lol ghost felt it necessary to explicitly mention human vaginas.
    Originally posted by Ghost baited lul

You fuck dogs, dolphins and cats.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Opie is hella jelly
    Ghost Black Hole
    don't forget sharks
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Opie is hella jelly

No one is jealous of a red neck retard who fucks fat chicks
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Jesus is king That's cool, Silent Hill 3 is my second favorite game of all time.

LOL nice
    Originally posted by Jesus is king No one is jealous of a red neck retard who fucks fat chicks

U r otherwise you wouldn't of made this fred multiple times. Dont see how im a redneck but whatever
    Why are you a chubby chaser
    Originally posted by Jesus is king Why are you a chubby chaser

Im not. Why are you cock nose mamas boy. The world may never know..
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Im not. Why are you cock nose mamas boy. The world may never know..

I'm not

Why do you chase chubby girls?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jesus is king I'm not

Why do you chase chubby girls?

Why do you chase inanimate objects?

Do I need to explain this? Are you that retarded? Bill Krozby likes to fuck vaginas. When there is a personality attached to a vagina it makes the FUCK that much more intriguing.

Have you ever gone to a bar and just picked up a cute chubby girl and played video games at her place and got your dick wet?

No. You have not.

Mom I need some more hot pockets.
    Originally posted by mmQ Why do you chase inanimate objects?

Do I need to explain this? Are you that retarded? Bill Krozby likes to fuck vaginas. When there is a personality attached to a vagina it makes the FUCK that much more intriguing.

Have you ever gone to a bar and just picked up a cute chubby girl and played video games at her place and got your dick wet?

No. You have not.

Mom I need some more hot pockets.

I dunno what you mean by inanimate objects
Jump to Top