User Controls

Poll: NIS: Dumbest person of the year 2020 edition

NIS: Dumbest person of the year 2020 edition

Jesus is king African Astronaut
    Folks?
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    given the options.. You.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    weeeeel pig fuckers, posting in a kro thread!
    who the hell is krotz?
    Kortz came into this thread knowing he would be included
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Only some insecure, tragic loser would take the time to actually post in these retard threads for themselves. Duuuuurrr I'll vote for myself before anyone else! Sit down grandma tech & grandpa stl, ur doing it wrong.
    ^you have to sit down and then lay down to put on your fat pants on, go lay your fat head down on an extra large pillow
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Please. Ur obviously retarded. Back off
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Please. Ur obviously retarded. Back off

No you're the retard and I won't back off I will push on, go set down , but I'm sure your fat butt is already doing that
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Ok
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby No you're the retard and I won't back off I will push on

lol look krotz is calling someone a retard
    Let's point and laugh
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Ok

glad you agree
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby glad you agree

Lol. I don't agree. But have ur moment, since u post after me constantly talking about my body. Lol
    Are u gonna be okay w my fatness bud? Kinda sure it's regular to you.
    Ghost Black Hole
    i've been ignoring OP so I haven't made any of his polls recently.

Folx these aren't polls of any merits, it's more like "who is most bad person of this list of people that triggered me this week"

Originally posted by DontTellEm Only some insecure, tragic loser would take the time to actually post in these retard threads for themselves. Duuuuurrr I'll vote for myself before anyone else! Sit down grandma tech & grandpa stl, ur doing it wrong.

I agree that these poll threads are following a predictable pattern. They are rarely good or actually polling anything, they are just NIS anti popularity contests, the decision to make votes public was supposed to make the polls PURE and HONEST but now its just LOL I VOTE FOR SELF xDDDDDDDD GOTTEM
    You've been ignoring me because i exposed you for being a grotesquely looking jewish homosexual with an equally grotesque looking boyfriend
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Lol. I don't agree. But have ur moment, since u post after me constantly talking about my body. Lol
    Are u gonna be okay w my fatness bud? Kinda sure it's regular to you.

im not constantly talking about your body just how stupid you are
    Originally posted by Ghost i've been ignoring OP so I haven't made any of his polls recently.

Folx these aren't polls of any merits, it's more like "who is most bad person of this list of people that triggered me this week"

I agree that these poll threads are following a predictable pattern. They are rarely good or actually polling anything, they are just NIS anti popularity contests, the decision to make votes public was supposed to make the polls PURE and HONEST but now its just LOL I VOTE FOR SELF xDDDDDDDD GOTTEM

Same everyday he pms me but i just delete it
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Same everyday he pms me but i just delete it

I rarely send you private messages

The only person I pm regularly is Wariat
    Originally posted by Jesus is king I rarely send you private messages

Ok keenan.. why keep messaging me?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jesus is king You've been ignoring me because i exposed you for being a grotesquely looking jewish homosexual with an equally grotesque looking boyfriend

no I was told you were getting the authorities involved something something "getting this place shut down" and reporting to the authorities or whatever because you're a literal hebrew disinfo agent sent here because we used the word "kike" too many times on the internet

I don't talk to cops so I have been avoiding you instead of spamming your threads because I don't want to piss off some cop and give them an excuse to kick my ass later, I know how you pig fuckers operate. Go back to israel you piece of shit

Originally posted by Jesus is king I rarely send you private messages

yeah and one of you has a blabber mouth because your gay little conversations are being leaked which is why people just ignore your threads half the time. You and wariat both act like cops, its so obvious.

You are the same people that troll on /pol/ and stormfront and do the atomwaffen thing. Kill yourself, fuck the government and burn israel! I support ISIS <3 get fucked kike
Jump to Top