User Controls

Being halfway in acid is annoying.

*on

Where you can just BARELY see the wall/background etc moving, but its not full on...Ah shit.

Post last edited by Actor at 2016-12-14T05:13:23.870722+00:00
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    In acid? On acid? I don't know what half of either of those even meeeen, maannnnn.
    Originally posted by mmQ In acid? On acid? I don't know what half of either of those even meeeen, maannnnn.

*on like to be "on" it, but only party and you wish it was more...
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Oh. Did you take the last of yours?
    yeah derp lol

I could have easily flushed it down the toilet the other night when I was losing it though so whatever, lmao

Post last edited by Actor at 2016-12-14T05:21:35.282678+00:00
    Why didn't you jump all the way in?
    Thats when I smoke a few bowls of weed and play some chill music. Meth + LSD would be amazing.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    u r a bitch
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by bling bling u r a bitch

u r a meany
    bling bling Dark Matter
    no how wen he stole of me
    bling bling Dark Matter
    urrrr i not trippene enuf manee urr i onlly seen fant visuels urrr i cont control mi owne minnnd famm i need the red woman to drag me alongg everwhere manne
    plumpkatt1 Yung Blood
    I just wish I could get cid. My bottles of liquid ran out in 2000...... I see it for sale on the dark web but am too scared to try ordering it.
    If you wanna look at it in black and white, are you really getting high off this shit? I have this theory that no you're not but you are 'self enhancing'.
    nobody better than bling.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    the bitch is the sum off all ur desires
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Take a fat hit. I don't really like smoking on acid but if you undershot a nice weed high can kick it up to where it needs to be.

Fun fact: first truly bad trip I ever had was after taking a hit after not quite enough acid and reading a giant wall of text hydro wrote about being a junkie and having a kid and just her general state of life and like I just totally fixated on the idea of addiction and the inescapable trap it represents.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    plumpkatt1 Yung Blood
    I never had a bad trip on cid. I had fucked up things happen while trippin or had bad thoughts I couldnt shake so I would put on some mellow music like Floyd and tap my foot to the beat n it took the thoughts away. I didnt have my bad trip till after I was growing mushies a few years. One weekend I went to a Floyd cover band laser light show. I took an oz of dried shrooms threw em in a blender with a few tablespoons of frozen orange juice concetrate and a splash of water to make a smoothy that I could chug right b4 going into the show. I was WACKED but I had a great time. Well, the next weekend I decided to eat an OZ again but this time I used 25 grams of dried shrooms and 3 grams of tiny aborted shrooms. Aborts are the start of mushies that dont mature and it turns out they pack one hell of a punch. I drew a hot bath and drang the shrooms down in the tub and smoked a bowl n waited for them to kick in. I think the sounds of the water splashing n dripping and watching the ripples on the water is pretty neat when you are trippin. Well 20-30 minutes went by and I started yawning uncontrollably and felt really strange. I knew that I had eaten too much. It was all I could do to get out of the tub and dried off. I made my way to the couch and burried my face in a pillow for a couple hours. Never b4 did I pray to God asking to take the trip away. I havent eaten shrooms since then. I continued to grow em but was afraid to eat em after that.
    Originally posted by plumpkatt1 I knew that I had eaten too much. It was all I could do to get out of the tub and dried off. I made my way to the couch and burried my face in a pillow for a couple hours. Never b4 did I pray to God asking to take the trip away. I havent eaten shrooms since then. I continued to grow em but was afraid to eat em after that.

I think your bad effect came from actually consuming the mushrooms themselves. They are not pleasant or fun to chew, swallow or digest. Thats why I always make a tea so I get all the alkaloids without having to swallow any of that crap. I think its worth it for what little loss you get from an extraction, I just use very hot water and it seems to be stronger the hotter the water gets.

The shroom tea is pretty nasty by itself if you aren't much into mushroom teas lol. I add lots of organic honey, flavorings and chug it in one go, You want to keep the total volume of liquid to ONE cup, no more, per person. I brew each cup (lets say 3 people) separately. So I boil all the water first, pour it in three cups and split the shrooms 3 ways, stick the shrooms in an emptied out teabag (I used COCA LEAF TEA and mixed it with powdered shrooms) and seal it back up and put that in a metal tea ball and let it sit for 15 minutes, maybe a bit longer and drink it HOT.

Works every time with any amount and I go on a great trip with no bad effects, no physical bad side effects just a nice clean high.

I`ve never heard of someone taking an ounce but I`m pretty young and I think I could handle it, i have made a half ounce into tea and it was a good experience, the volume of liquid was a bit too much, I would try to keep it to 500ml around that somewhere. More than a cup but not that much more.

I think if you start small like 3-7 grams and a do a tea (probably do the 3 grams lol, maybe less) of some good indoor shrooms have some good music, cannabis and a friend and it should be a good experience. I haven`t eaten mushrooms since I was 16 and I probably will never eat them again in my life. Tea is the way.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Lanny Take a fat hit. I don't really like smoking on acid but if you undershot a nice weed high can kick it up to where it needs to be.

Fun fact: first truly bad trip I ever had was after taking a hit after not quite enough acid and reading a giant wall of text hydro wrote about being a junkie and having a kid and just her general state of life and like I just totally fixated on the idea of addiction and the inescapable trap it represents.

>inescapable

Not really, you just gotta' go vacay in hell for a week or two then you are fine.

"They shall be made to crawl on their bellies to enter the kingdom of darknessā€.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    what really sucks dick is the comedown where you have the energy and wakefulness mixed with the fatigue and "out of it" feeling and all you want to do is go to sleep but you CANT
Jump to Top