User Controls

Hey, Finny. Serious question for you.

Bugz Space Nigga
    GO FUCK YOURSELF! AHAHAHHA

Just kidding. I'm on 3 coke (diet) and one Redbull. I'm amped and in a good mood.

but I was wondering what you thought about the Corona Virus 2 (SARS) and if you think it's kind of hype or the real deal?

Several people on here have been saying it's hype or fake. I always have maintained its real, serious and now I know from a nurse who reported it, that nearly half the people (mostly young in their 30-40s) who die from it say the same basic shit. "I can't believe this is really happening to me"

Just curious if you're realy old in your 90s (which would make you older than my mother) how you feel about it. clearly you come off like you're not scared to die.

I think you're Darth Beaver and the character on here Joe Biden and Donald Trump. but stick to the topic.

Are you getting the CoVee2 virus vaccine?
    Corona Virus 2 - This time it's personal

Covid dawn

The Mask returns
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    opie is a retard
    Originally posted by Bugz GO FUCK YOURSELF! AHAHAHHA

I think you're Darth Beaver and the character on here Joe Biden and Donald Trump. but stick to the topic.

you think a lot of dumbass shit
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Corona Virus 2 - This time it's personal

Covid dawn

The Mask returns

2 Mask 2 Furious
    Op is a retard obsessed with billiam
    Originally posted by Bugz GO FUCK YOURSELF! AHAHAHHA

Just kidding. I'm on 3 coke (diet) and one Redbull. I'm amped and in a good mood.

but I was wondering what you thought about the Corona Virus 2 (SARS) and if you think it's kind of hype or the real deal?

Several people on here have been saying it's hype or fake. I always have maintained its real, serious and now I know from a nurse who reported it, that nearly half the people (mostly young in their 30-40s) who die from it say the same basic shit. "I can't believe this is really happening to me"

Just curious if you're realy old in your 90s (which would make you older than my mother) how you feel about it. clearly you come off like you're not scared to die.

Why are you talking shit about darth beaver when hes not even posting here diabetic numb nut worm?
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Why are you talking shit about darth beaver when hes not even posting here diabetic numb nut worm?

4 in a row. Stop being a child. We get it. Your opinion matters. "HEY EVERYONE I NEED TO SUCK YOUR ATTENTION DICKS"

fucking hell. 4 fuking times.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Op is a retard obsessed with billiam

yeah i dont get it, he's banned lol calm down

Originally posted by Bugz 4 in a row. Stop being a child. We get it. Your opinion matters. "HEY EVERYONE I NEED TO SUCK YOUR ATTENTION DICKS"

fucking hell. 4 fuking times.

You'll be real cute trying to say that with my cock jammed down your throat and 2 liters of my cum sloshing around in your anus
Jump to Top