User Controls

Just got my test results back for the fake virus

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    came back negative despite my dubious activies and hundreds of people I don't know, I kicked out a family out of the place i work at because there two little shits weren't wearing a mask while everyone else has to wear one and my boss told me to kick anyone out that isn't wearing one, then got upset I kicked a family.

But yeah weeeeeeeeeeeeer all in this together fam *puts arm around everyone and licks their face because Im covid free, single and ready to mingle again fam!*

I knowingly went out that I could potentially have the virus and had a date and swapped fluids but I have god on my side, dare to take the rational black pill fam?

Ghost Black Hole
    hey man no shirt no shoes get the fuck out or i'm calling the police. It's not like you have a right to go into any store you want, people act like it's a free country but it's not.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Ghost hey man no shirt no shoes get the fuck out or i'm calling the police. It's not like you have a right to go into any store you want, people act like it's a free country but it's not.

yet you can walk your flee ridden dog / cat into stores in austin and spread it to others that infect their animals but thats totally kool because its progressive!
    Ghost Black Hole
    I saw a guy with an emotional support dog. He was whispering to it when an ambulance drove by he's like "its okay doggy it's just a loud car" and he was holding it like a baby
Jump to Top