User Controls

i'm gonna start a mobile shredding company

Ghost Black Hole
    My buddy has a cube van so my plan is to hook it up with a power supply and connect a battery of shredders, advertise my services on facebook and craigslist undercutting the competition and using viral marketing campaigns to gain market share.

It seems pretty lucrative to me. There will always be paper that needs shredding, go to any small business they have a stack of papers sitting around needing to be shredded. I will shred all those small guys that can't afford big shredding and their predatory contract tactics.

I will offer shredding for any business, emergency on the spot plant based document destruction. Believe me when I say there is no human more suited to destroying plants than me. My favorite hobby is literally smoking a plant

The capital needed is so small, 0 if you own a truck and shredder. Your only cost is gas to fuel the trucks and shredders and hiring more drivers and advertising, and they literally pay you to take their paper which is worth $$$$$$$$$$. "Here, take his paper currency to take this paper which is worth a paper currency"

I'm gonna call my company "Better shred than read" and use communist imagery and bright red trucks

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    it'd be more profitable to drive around stealing documents and demanding a fee NOT to shred them
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by aldra it'd be more profitable to drive around stealing documents and demanding a fee NOT to shred them

Man if I was investigating frod, the ghetto fly by night documents shredding service would be the first place I'd check lol.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra it'd be more profitable to drive around stealing documents and demanding a fee NOT to shred them

That's a good idea. You can just walk into places and take a bunch of papers, some disgrunted office lady would probably come out of the back room with another stack for you and thank you for getting rid of them.

You could even pay employees a cut if they yoink all the papers off the bosses desk

Jump to Top