User Controls

Words you wish existed

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Pubically

I wish you could do something pubically to someone. Of or resembling that of a pubic hair. Er, maybe that would be pubish. Either way. Different forms of pube including an adjective.

That's all I can think of at the moment. -_- turtles
    lol i duno man
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    'Duno.' Good one. Easier to write than 'don't know.' See this is EZ.
    I predict in the future from now "fuckin" will be just a causal filler phrase like like and "uh"
    Niggermonicon

Zimmy

Youranus

tinne

cromulent
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    "slunt" it's a combination of cunt and slut. I've used the word slunt in my internal monologue at least daily for years but I don't think I've ever had the chance to say it to someone out loud. Life is full of little disappointments.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    There should be a word for the aroma of dried up/stale semen.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Actor There should be a word for the aroma of dried up/stale semen.

I think 'slunt' could actually be used for this too. Sounds right to me. My slunt neighbor's boyfriend got arrested meanwhile my other neighbor's walls are coated in slunt.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Lanny "slunt" it's a combination of cunt and slut. I've used the word slunt in my internal monologue at least daily for years but I don't think I've ever had the chance to say it to someone out loud. Life is full of little disappointments.

I used to say "slore" (combination of slut and whore) and putz (our definition was 'a pejorative for person who panhandles but isn't homeless' but evidently someone else invented the word with a different definition first) when I was younger because a friend and I wanted to invent a swear word and see if we could get it to catch on

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Lanny "slunt" it's a combination of cunt and slut. I've used the word slunt in my internal monologue at least daily for years but I don't think I've ever had the chance to say it to someone out loud. Life is full of little disappointments.

Do you have a lot of LGBT friends? This sounds like an LGBT word, kinda' like; hunty, combination of honey and cunt, kind of like frenemies. Maybe? IDK i don't hang out with a lot of LGBT people.

I like turtle pusssaayyy
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Sophie Do you have a lot of LGBT friends? This sounds like an LGBT word, kinda' like; hunty, combination of honey and cunt, kind of like frenemies. Maybe? IDK i don't hang out with a lot of LGBT people.

“frenemies” is an LGBT word?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition

hah, I used to use 'twunt'
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Sophie Do you have a lot of LGBT friends? This sounds like an LGBT word, kinda' like; hunty, combination of honey and cunt, kind of like frenemies. Maybe? IDK i don't hang out with a lot of LGBT people.

Despite living in the bay area I think a firm majority of my friends are straight. Portmanteaus of social terms does seem like something out of castro though, and you don't need to be LGBT to pick up the slang around here so it's possible that's where it came from.

Originally posted by blackbird “frenemies” is an LGBT word?

I always thought of it as like the classical white bitch expression, but I mean what the heck do I know
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Slunty twunts, the lot of you. Stop acting so pubish ya cromulent niggermonicons.
    Negromonicon also works.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Negromonicon also works.

I was thinking the exact same thing. I'm gonna go turn my oven on to the highest temperature and crawl in. BYE.
    Waaaaaaaaiiiiiiiitttttttt
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Bunckleshin

N. (bunk-uhl-shin)

A person who won't SHUT THE FUCK UP NIGGER!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Lanny Despite living in the bay area I think a firm majority of my friends are straight. Portmanteaus of social terms does seem like something out of castro though, and you don't need to be LGBT to pick up the slang around here so it's possible that's where it came from.

I always thought of it as like the classical white bitch expression, but I mean what the heck do I know

Yeah 'frenemies' is white girl bitch speak but i mean: Hunty has the same meaning as frenemies as far as i'm aware. Also a portmanteaus are dank, just saying.
Jump to Top