User Controls

infiltrating a shitty rival shit forum

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    as you may know, a member of the bastard factory was here recruiting yesterday & made contact with a small group of our members. after some piss-poor diplomacy, i followed him home & invited myself in.

here's my introduction, which was shortly thereafter moved to an area reserved for conflict, a coward administrator's response, i think addressing the member's responses toward me.

more soon.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!

notice a few things: built-in multiquote, social media sharing (possibly embeds? (gay as the queerest fag in hell)), bookmarking

they let you set a user title (worse) & display your post count above location, which is common in my experience
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    this is their portfolio of emojis

all i needed to know about this forum is that they make use of these often
    i gave her the thumbs up that looks like it's from facebook
    twenty posts per page is the default, i don't see a way to fix it in preferences but while i was there i took more screenshots:

yikes
    i believe the phrase goes oh brother. . . .

WellHung Black Hole
    no one cares, douchebag. Ur expendable.
    very troubling to me is that users can look up one another in terms of donation statistics, they’ve created a social pressure to draw more income & to pack the heading they did this twice. these people are bleeding & they see what we do as marketable rather than shameful. maybe that's why the flavor is inauthentic to my taste.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by WellHung no one cares, douchebag. Ur expendable.

u jelly no one here is giving you money
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Zanick very troubling to me is that users can look up one another in terms of donation statistics, they’ve created a social pressure to draw more income & to pack the heading they did this twice. these people are bleeding & they see what we do as marketable rather than shameful. maybe that's why the flavor is inauthentic to my taste.

ok keenan..
    joe biden Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Zanick as you may know, a member of the bastard factory was here recruiting yesterday & made contact with a small group of our members. after some piss-poor diplomacy, i followed him home & invited myself in.

here's my introduction, which was shortly thereafter moved to an area reserved for conflict, a coward administrator's response, i think addressing the member's responses toward me.

more soon.

And you question why you're still a virgin.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    rival?
    did his avatar prompt the angel of god bit
    Ghost Black Hole
    i keep getting emails from bastard factory I thought it was a nigerian prince
    now I feel left out
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Wait, so you pay them money and you can fuck with other users somehow? I'd like it if not for the money grab.

The whole thing was kind of strange. I don't even particularly mind cross promoting forums, people can post on multiple sites or if they find something they like better then more power to them. Showing up and immediately off-topic spamming links to some other site is like taking a shit on our porch.

Kids these days, I tell ya
    I think what Lanny is saying is that he demands retribution
    Ghost Black Hole
    oh wait they came here recruiting? Maybe I will show them how that isn't such a good idea
    Ghost Black Hole
    what an ugly website it actually causes me physical pain to look at it
    I unjaculated
Jump to Top