User Controls

what kind of phone do you own currently`

Bugz Space Nigga
    like though a cheap clam phone might be your best and most used, which one (if you have multiple ones) would be seen as the hotest of them all?

I have a samsung knockoff from China but it has a cool camera built in. Its a readmi

I am however considering an older Samsung Note8 or something in the 300 range thats still decent quality. Samsungs make great cameras for the phone. otherwise a phone is a fucking phone. or I could get a 5G when its been tweaked and perfected. I'm guessing true 5G wont be a thing until next year.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Oh, Also, does anyone have a Motorola Razr 5G (the new one) what made you buy it? looks like a fucking ugly piee of shit.

My old razr from 2007-8 was cool. I miss that phone. I might buy one as a main phone for use.
    playingindirt Tuskegee Airman [nevermore overpopulate your whitweek]
    one that works well and does what I make it do. that's good enough for me. lolz
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by playingindirt one that works well and does what I make it do. that's good enough for me. lolz

obama phone?
    samsung S10e
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson samsung S10e

the 12 just came out, didn't it? your shits old.

just kidding. thats a nice phone. do you use the camera on it? how are the photos. they have a very advance interpolation software built in.
    Originally posted by Bugz the 12 just came out, didn't it? your shits old.

just kidding. thats a nice phone. do you use the camera on it? how are the photos. they have a very advance interpolation software built in.

S20 is out...not sure what happened to 13-19...

I just take pics of my dick to send to teehee, the zoom feature is great.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    ok well. tmi but not of specs I was interested in but thanks.

is the e smaller in screen size? its says 5.8 which is large enough for most people but i am far sided and need reading glasses when looking at the phone. its annoying when driving.
    Originally posted by Bugz is the e smaller in screen size? its says 5.8 which is large enough for most people but i am far sided and need reading glasses when looking at the phone. its annoying when driving.

It's big enough for me...here's what 5.8" looks like in my massive hand.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    cool . I can see your face too

got damn your old. :D
    Originally posted by Bugz cool . I can see your face too

got damn your old. :D

and bald.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson and bald.

You look like family members of mine.

that mustache. though you could be a paki or some shit and you just look white.
    Originally posted by Bugz You look like family members of mine.

that mustache. though you could be a paki or some shit and you just look white.

dude, stay on topic...not how much I remind you of your dirty uncle.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson dude, stay on topic…not how much I remind you of your dirty uncle.

its not you. You showed me a photo of you

I think everyone on here is not them. they shut this site down. it's intimidation time

on that note. what files are on your phone. pictures. etc
    Originally posted by Bugz obama phone?

lolz do you always go directly into gutter thinking?

Obama phones don't do all the stuff my phone does.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by playingindirt lolz do you always go directly into gutter thinking?

Obama phones don't do all the stuff my phone does.

like make free phone calls paid for by tax payers?
    Originally posted by Bugz like make free phone calls paid for by tax payers?

I pay for my own phone like most people.
    I don't like talking on the phone. I don't call people. I don't like people calling me unless it's short and sweet.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    tmobile revvl 4+
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by playingindirt I pay for my own phone like most people.
    I don't like talking on the phone. I don't call people. I don't like people calling me unless it's short and sweet.

Oh Im sorry. I thought you were a chick.

forgive me. get an avatar
    filtration African Astronaut
    This post has been edited by a bot I made to preserve my privacy.
Jump to Top