User Controls

Suck it MOON PERSONs we boomers are better than you in every way.

Donald Trump Black Hole
    I mightn't be the president for much longer, but I'm a boomer, and therefore better than you.

The richest most successful generation ever.

We inherited so much wealth.

We have so much wealth.

And all we are leaving you when we die, which won't be anytime soon, is debt.

Here's my boomer buddy biden to stick it to you some further.

Suck it you minecraft playing moron.

That house you own in minecraft is the closest thing you will ever get to home ownership.

Scum.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    You rioted in the 6os to stop the war and big government greed and you became more greedy than they were.

you also got to hang out at home while "Im not a senators son(s)' died in Vietnam.

you filthy fucking greedy cunts hanging out, getting a 3.2 GPA to stay or burned your #A1 status or ran to British Columbia to go smoke pot with other hippies.

Cowards. Why did Gen-X get the fucking AIDS virus to deal with? You had all of the fun experimenting and my gen and the Time Out Gen that followed got AIDS and Crack Epidemic
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bugz you also got to hang out at home while "Im not a senators son(s)' died in Vietnam.

Hey I had bone spurs it's a very real medical condition.

Miss them hippy chicks though.

I'd like to re-invade Vietnam, but Bannon told me Phil Knight over at Nike would literally murder me long and slow if I did, and get away with it too on account of being a jedi.
Jump to Top