User Controls

Is there truth to the AIDS in Vaccine Story?

Bugz Space Nigga
    they used something in HIV in the Corona Virus Vaccine and so people are testing positive but a false positive for AIDS.

I mean WTF what if it kills people in 2 years
    Jesus is king African Astronaut
    AFAIK corona reacts in a way that HIV does, I think it has a similar structure and infects your body the same way.
    So they isolated certain proteins or something from aids and out that into the vaccine.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Bugz they used something in HIV in the Corona Virus Vaccine and so people are testing positive but a false positive for AIDS.

I mean WTF what if it kills people in 2 years

who knows lil peedy bromo where did you "hear" about this. evidently a lot of hispanic and black people are against the vaccine because a lot of of those same kind of people react differently to certain drugs compared to white people and are more susceptible to certain maladys like skin diseases ect..

last time i got a vaccine was a little over a year ago when I had that cycling accident and they gave me morphine and a tetanus shot and for a month afterwards I broke out in hives where they shot me up.

when I was in jail years ago they gave me a tetanus shot and I broke out in hives on my chest, who knows
    Jesus is king African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby who knows lil peedy bromo where did you "hear" about this. evidently a lot of hispanic and black people are against the vaccine because a lot of of those same kind of people react differently to certain drugs compared to white people and are more susceptible to certain maladys like skin diseases ect..

last time i got a vaccine was a little over a year ago when I had that cycling accident and they gave me morphine and a tetanus shot and for a month afterwards I broke out in hives where they shot me up.

when I was in jail years ago they gave me a tetanus shot and I broke out in hives on my chest, who knows

Subhuman with a fat spic mom has weak and inferior genetics, go figure.
    Originally posted by Jesus is king Subhuman with a fat spic mom has weak and inferior genetics, go figure.

okay keenan..
    Ghost Black Hole
    of course not
    Originally posted by Ghost of course not

the globalist elites are making us wear mask and stay at home that or just work and throw us stimulus checks just so they can ascend back to mars while we are all dying and totally fucked

dare to take the rational black pill?

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    the adenovirus-type vaccine, ie. the one the Russians are selling and the one Moderna are working on, have a risk of triggering an autoimmune response similar to the way AIDS works. there hasn't been enough research on this new type of vaccine to know whether it's a credible risk
Jump to Top