User Controls

Was Alex Jones right to put his focus on chicoms instead of israel and joorwy?

Jesus is king African Astronaut
    Or is he a gatekeeper shill for the yids
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Idk met him before at the lake Austin spa and he seemed chill.

I just don't like how he backed out of hos sandy hook claims
    Sandy Hook actually happened and wasn't a psyop but the jews and leftists definitely used the event to their advantage
    Originally posted by Jesus is king Sandy Hook actually happened and wasn't a psyop but the jews and leftists definitely used the event to their advantage

Source?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Source?

So your own research lazy ass it's all over the net
    Originally posted by Jesus is king So your own research lazy ass it's all over the net

Lol 😂
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    His ex wife was a zionist and he and his kids have duel citizenship
    Originally posted by Sudo he and his kids have duel citizenship

Wat
    Originally posted by Jesus is king Or is he a gatekeeper shill for the yids

You're making the false assumption that everyone on here keeps up with every thread on /pol/ like you do, and with general global happenings all together. Because of this, a lot of readers won't know what you are talking about when you are making these threads; you are reaching a very niche audience.

Your threads would be more informative if you took some time to give some background information on what you are saying, preferably with some sources. Until you start doing this, your threads will forever lack content and be general shit and borderline spam.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian You're making the false assumption that everyone on here keeps up with every thread on /pol/ like you do, and with general global happenings all together. Because of this, a lot of readers won't know what you are talking about when you are making these threads; you are reaching a very niche audience.

Your threads would be more informative if you took some time to give some background information on what you are saying, preferably with some sources. Until you start doing this, your threads will forever lack content and be general shit and borderline spam.

I assumed if an out of touch normie retard like krotz knew about him then the rest of you would.

I mean it's infowars for fucks sake
    Originally posted by Jesus is king I assumed if an out of touch normie retard like krotz knew about him then the rest of you would.

Ive known about Alex jones before infowars when he had a tv show here in Austin
    Originally posted by Jesus is king I assumed if an out of touch normie retard like krotz knew about him then the rest of you would.

I found out about infowars by reading rense.com many years ago. Then the author of the site had some dispute with Alex Jones and his content stopped popping up on rense. I do not read either rense or infowars regularly.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian I found out about infowars by reading rense.com many years ago. Then the author of the site had some dispute with Alex Jones and his content stopped popping up on rense. I do not read either rense or infowars regularly.

Rense is pretty tin foil hat tier
    Infowars is too kosher for me.

I don't really keep up with conspiracy stuff anymore, too anxiety inducing.
    Though I browse /pol/ literally non-stop when I'm awake if sober, but that's for political and societal events.

Oh btw check out Blackstone Intelligence Network, He's really good and grounded in reality also he calls out the jews.
Jump to Top