User Controls

CHINA IS PLANNING TO INVADE THE US

Jesus is king African Astronaut

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Better start learning how to speak Chinese, and fast.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Better start learning how to speak Chinese, and fast.

Ni Hao

Xing ling ping ding dong
    I wonder if China has any ethno-nationalist benefits.

Someone on /pol/ said they're like jwas only reversed.
    Judeling consider you to be jude if your mother is a kike, Chinese see you as just Chinese as long as it's on your father's side.
    I might get honorary citizenship and a cozy high rise in one of those ghost cities.
    You will be assigned to a warehouse where you will be locked in 24/7 and forced to work 20-hour shifts, seven days a week. In exchange, you will be provided the very basics of human sustenance. When you are deemed too old to work, an eater, you will be exterminated.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL You will be assigned to a warehouse where you will be locked in 24/7 and forced to work 20-hour shifts, seven days a week. In exchange, you will be provided the very basics of human sustenance. When you are deemed too old to work, an eater, you will be exterminated.

But what about automation
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by -SpectraL You will be assigned to a warehouse where you will be locked in 24/7 and forced to work 20-hour shifts, seven days a week. In exchange, you will be provided the very basics of human sustenance. When you are deemed too old to work, an eater, you will be exterminated.

I can see that happening, right with this "pandemic" started I worked with tons of people from china, like little arnie does as well and it sucked they wouldn't speak to you in english and you weren't allowed to leave the premisses during the shift and only got 2 15 minutes breaks which walking to the break room and not getting ran over by a forklift would take up 5 minutes total bs
    Originally posted by Jesus is king But what about automation

automation still requires people at this point but you wouldn't know anything about that.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby automation still requires people at this point but you wouldn't know anything about that.

Kid I have been reading about this stuff since 2007.
    I used to visit sites about automation and A.I. every single day for years.
    Originally posted by Jesus is king Kid I have been reading about this stuff since 2007.
    I used to visit sites about automation and A.I. every single day for years.

yeah me too squid. I used to work here, crazy robots and these aren't even the knew ones they have but it still takes someone to press a button / move the parts

some chicken got her hair stuck in a conveyer belt that turned on while she was cleaning it.. talk about a ghost in the machine

what added to it sucking was they removed the fans so it was hot as fuck there even during the winter
    You didn't.
    You know nothing about futurism, A.I. and the future of robotics and automation.
    This isn't similar to that plebeian shit you saw at your warehouse.
    Originally posted by Jesus is king You didn't.
    You know nothing about futurism, A.I. and the future of robotics and automation.
    This isn't similar to that plebeian shit you saw at your warehouse.

Your grammar is atrocious. And yeah I know a lot about futurism and A.I.

Just watched a really good documentary about A.I.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Your grammar is atrocious. And yeah I know a lot about futurism and A.I.

Just watched a really good documentary about A.I.

You don't
    Have you even read any of Ray Kurzweil's books?
    Ghost Black Hole
    why do you care i thought you were an asianphile
    Bugz Space Nigga
    I'm laughing because I was pointing out all the Asian buying into coastal cities like New Jersey's Newport and San Francisco area. like they could be apart of the invading force.

Now you don't think I'm so paranoid. do you. now.
    Originally posted by Bugz I'm laughing because I was pointing out all the Asian buying into coastal cities like New Jersey's Newport and San Francisco area. like they could be apart of the invading force.

Now you don't think I'm so paranoid. do you. now.

This is just going to lead to a repeat of 1930s Germany
    Originally posted by Jesus is king This is just going to lead to a repeat of 1930s Germany

nein.
    Vinny will be our new leader.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Vinny will be our new leader.

executive order #1 : decriminalize pedophillia..
Jump to Top