User Controls

Whiskey may be my one true love.

I love drinking. I love everything about it. What I love most though is drinking whiskey. Shots. No on the rocks bullshit. Ill take it an ounce at a time. No sippin unless its the good stuff.

I love trying new whiskeys and I love drinking my old favorites.

I love the way a $4 bottle of old thompson emits a dangerous and lusty odor.

I love the way the bar tender pours my drink, I love the way I reach for it and I love the way I down the shot.
    I love that satisfying knock of the shotglass coming back down to the bar top.

I love the warm feeling that permeates my chest for the moments after I take my shot.

I love the loose feeling of my arms, the relaxed demanor I exude, the mindset that whiskey puts me into.

I love whiskey.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    It's pronounced whishkey
    im not sean connery tho...
    bling bling Dark Matter
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jIWhQ8IFko
    Two weeks ago he made a thread about his first beer after prom night and now he's the whiskey lover.

Get hooked, bro.
    Originally posted by RisiR Two weeks ago he made a thread about his first beer after prom night

This is some next level projection.
    how do you feel about Rye
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Not gotten into it too much honestly. My experience is mostly in scotch. But maybe after I finish this bottle ill pick up some rye and see what its all about.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Is there any cheap scotch that's good? Never bought a bottle but at bars a glass of whatever, cutty sark or something, is like double the other drinks.

Try rittenhouse if you what a good bottom shelf rye.
    alcohol is pleb drug
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Whenever I drink whiskey I go from feeling buzzed to blackout retarded in a snap and I never realize when it happens. Actually that's pretty much any hard liquor. I pretty much just stick to good old fashioned ale these days. Actually only drank twice in the last 16 days so I'm pretty proud of myself. This lack of drinking also gives my meds a more realistic chance of working, so that's nice too. *pats self on back in max cringe fashion*
    Scotch and drambuie
    Originally posted by the holy ghost alcohol is pleb drug

cant afford it/not 21 lel.

move to Canada noob drinking age is 18.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Tee-hee that's where he libs
    Originally posted by the holy ghost alcohol is pleb drug

Says the bundy addict
Jump to Top