User Controls

I need an avatar....

Ha.. hahahahaa....

I really wanted to pop up in this bitch looking fly for some white guys (for sexual activities, in case you didn't catch that one.) and now I'm here once again defeated by my arch nemesis. The machine.

*sigh*

Is it too much to ask for a brother to have a profile picture in 2017?
    How fucking hard is it for you to resize a picture? Even if you are on mobile there are apps for it. There are numerous websites that do it for free. GIMP makes it extraordinarily easy to resize a picture. For fucks sake man. We arent your fucking babysitter. Do something for your god damned self you lazy inept fuck.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Yea, I, of course, didn't try any of those things. Silly me.

Let me just take your kind advice and do it myself. I really should have tried that first, huh?

if your gonna use any avatar use a custom gif
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Suck my babby maker!
    No.
    Everyone with an avatar is now my enemy. Suffer, baby, suffer.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Once upon a midnight hour, sucked a dick and grew a flower, dick was salty tasted sour, flower grew into a tower.

Fight my dad and rape my mom, I will sing a sacred song, flowing verses like a river, cum inside me til I shiver.

I like turtles I like snakes, toss your ass into a lake, grab a baby give a shake, christmas cookies I shall make.

Send your hormones to my brain, lick my sacred candy cane, shake your hips and bend your hips and pucker up those nigger lips.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Those will go down as the most beautiful last words in history, picture scum.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'm tattooing that song on the inside of my urethra and when I die I request my entire body be turned inside out so everyone can read it.
    Originally posted by mmQ I'm tattooing that song on the inside of my urethra and when I die I request my entire body be turned inside out so everyone can read it.

I hope you die from an infection right when it's 82% done.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Anyway around the 75x75 limit?
    You can copy mine
    i guess igotta get one them huhuhuhuhuhhuhuhuhu2hhh9rh9t8th9fh9fh89fhhrh fuck you
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Anyway around the 75x75 limit?

I don't thibk so. How big is yours?
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Originally posted by RisiR I don't thibk so. How big is yours?

Its as big as an African dick on the Serengeti.
    MOFO shit ya
    Originally posted by mmQ Once upon a midnight hour, sucked a dick and grew a flower, dick was salty tasted sour, flower grew into a tower.

Fight my dad and rape my mom, I will sing a sacred song, flowing verses like a river, cum inside me til I shiver.

I like turtles I like snakes, toss your ass into a lake, grab a baby give a shake, christmas cookies I shall make.

Send your hormones to my brain, lick my sacred candy cane, shake your hips and bend your hips and pucker up those nigger lips.

Lanny Bird of Courage
    man, GUN was fun. Looking forward to RDR2
    I bought it on sale on Steam a few days ago for $5. I've never played it on PC before.

GUN is one of my favorite games ever.
Jump to Top