User Controls

From now on, Kr0z is

Bugz Space Nigga
    Piss Boner.

I'm going to start calling him Piss Boner because he's so fucking stupid and arrogant. thinks he's above the rest. His head is full of piss and comes up all on you Hard Headed just like a fucking early morning Piss Boner.

Once he pisses out all his stank, he goes back to sleep.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Ok keenan with rot mouth..
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Oh.. FIRST ONE IN FIRST ONE IN. I HOPE MY INSULT IS FUNNY SO EVERYONE WILL SIDE WITH ME. THE CONVICTED SEX OFFENDER AND POSTER OF WISHFUL "DEATH TO MY DAUGHTER"
    Originally posted by Bugz Oh.. FIRST ONE IN FIRST ONE IN. I HOPE MY INSULT IS FUNNY SO EVERYONE WILL SIDE WITH ME. THE CONVICTED SEX OFFENDER AND POSTER OF WISHFUL "DEATH TO MY DAUGHTER"

Ok keenan.. not a sex offender but believe whatever you want if it makes you sleepy at night keenan 👍
    This retard told me he would send me trader joes shampoo if i teach him how to play bass.. let that sink in..

He ordered me a pizza while i was drunk once and asked where i wanted it from and he just picked some obscure place and told me to not give out his cc info and i told him thank yiu and hes still holding it over my head lol
    Jesus is king African Astronaut
    krotz is a fuccboi

Basically what that means is he thinks he's cool and hot shit but really he's just fake and gay
    Originally posted by Jesus is king krotz is a fuccboi

Basically what that means is he thinks he's cool and hot shit but really he's just fake and gay

Pretty real, guy that lives w his mom at 30 and a virgin hHAhhaha

Ive met with multiple people on this site before and they've told me im pretty real
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    kruz guzzler
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Pretty real mr man that lives w his mom at 30 and a virgin hHAhhaha

Nothing wrong with that
    Originally posted by Jesus is king Nothing wrong with that

Theres a lot of things wrong with that lol..
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Theres a lot of things wrong with that lol..

Nah you're just a peasant.
    Royal families, oligarchs etc have multigenerrational households in their mansions.
    Also before industrialization families would live in the same house with several generations.
    Moving out at 18 and slaving away for the rest of your life is for idiots like you.
    Originally posted by Jesus is king Nah you're just a peasant.
    Royal families, oligarchs etc have multigenerrational households in their mansions.
    Also before industrialization families would live in the same house with several generations.
    Moving out at 18 and slaving away for the rest of your life is for idiots like you.

Right... Keenan..
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Ok keenan.. not a sex offender but believe whatever you want if it makes you sleepy at night keenan 👍

What was your felons for? tell me. Oh did you murder someone? or did you like Rob a bank?

was it drug dealing? you're full of shit. I saw the mugshot and police report. stop playing it off.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Keenan? Im Keenan and He's Keenan. are we keen on what it is you're doing in life? the go to for you.
    Originally posted by Bugz What was your felons for? tell me. Oh did you murder someone? or did you like Rob a bank?

was it drug dealing? you're full of shit. I saw the mugshot and police report. stop playing it off.

If you saw the police report why are you asking me keenan?
    Itt keenan thinks about my cock and wishes id of pegged him 😂
    Originally posted by Jesus is king Nah you're just a peasant.

I didn't realise your mother had the resources of a royal family
    Originally posted by aldra I didn't realise your mother had the resources of a royal family

Now you know
    how long did you live in the royal carriage after you got evicted from the castle
    Originally posted by Bugz What was your felons for? tell me. Oh did you murder someone? or did you like Rob a bank?

He beat one of his family members.

He's also guilty of rape and numerous other crimes

Makes you wonder how he turned out to be such a loser.
    His dad is a scrawny little man and his mom is some fat and ugly mexican you'd run into at Wal-Mart.
Jump to Top