User Controls

Have Russian hitmen been killing with impunity in Turkey?

It would be in Russia's interests for such men to be eliminated, but there is another reason why Russia might wish to see the end of Edelgiriev, as he was suspected in Moscow of having played a key role in a plot to kill Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Since the 1990s there has been "an interpenetration of organised crime and the security services," according to Prof Mark Galeotti.

"We have cases of hitmen being trained by spetsnaz special forces," he says. "We have cases of gangs being set up - criminal gangs being set up by former state security, KGB and then FSB, officers."

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-38294204
    gOD BLEss the effort of the White man.
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Some think they killed Kennedy and George Bush Sr worked along with them. But no one knows why.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Remove kebab is a fucking simple concept.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I think I posted an article on this before, back in the 90s when Putin was Prime Minister the KGB/FSB/GRU/whichever it was was given the order to exterminate the Turks who had helped build terrorist groups in Chechnya and elsewhere - a lot of them were assassinated inside Turkey or elsewhere in Europe, seemingly with Germany's blessing
    I meant with Russian Hitmen not Turkish.. in 63.
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
Jump to Top