User Controls

what is this about Goldman Sachs stopping Texas from leaving?

Bugz Space Nigga
    am I understanding this lawsuit right? or the fact it never even got to take off in the first place

https://www.supremecourt.gov/orders/courtorders/121120zr_p860.pdf

read the very last line as well. its legit. it comes from the gov site
    Bugz Space Nigga
    CCertiorari mean its another case used as an example.

Certiorari is issued, designated as "cert. granted," when the case presents an issue that is appropriate for resolution by the court and it is in the public interest to do so, such as when the issue has been decided differently by a variety of lower courts, thereby creating confusion and necessitating a uniform interpretation of the law.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Mai tige itz been dierereteing it egin!
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bugz CCertiorari mean its another case used as an example.

Certiorari is issued, designated as "cert. granted," when the case presents an issue that is appropriate for resolution by the court and it is in the public interest to do so, such as when the issue has been decided differently by a variety of lower courts, thereby creating confusion and necessitating a uniform interpretation of the law.

Too much to comprehend.

Didn't weed.
    Opies a retarded woman lolol
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Opies a retarded woman lolol

OHHHH WHOA HO HO HO

Piss Boner gotti good. OH HURRR
    Originally posted by Bugz OHHHH WHOA HO HO HO

Piss Boner gotti good. OH HURRR

Okay keenan.. 👍 at least i can get a boner
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Okay keenan.. 👍 at least i can get a boner

You are a Boner and go limp when you're done pissing out stupidity that your head is full of. fails on reading analogies
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bugz You are a Boner and go limp when you're done pissing out stupidity that your head is full of. fails on reading analogies

Okay guy that needs dick pills and cant get up for a glass of water at night with out being yelled at by gigi
    Jesus is king African Astronaut
    What is this thread about I don't feel like reading the pdf
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Okay guy that needs dick pills and cant get up for a glass of water at night with out being yelled at by gigi

I dont actually need dick pills per se. I need them while on medication that keeps me from keeping an erection. I now this because I ran out of the medication during an insurance change out for a fucking week and a half and I was getting hard ons like I was 15 all over again. it was weird. my dick even hurt from stretching so much.

and just by chance, I am having an insurance change out again. I should of stayed with Kaiser. I might go back to them one day. just a lot easier to be seen in ER when I need breathing treatments

I'm also 55. you fucking faggot. I didn't start needing these until this new med kicked in the last 4 years and for about 3 years when I was still in my late 30s.

its not the same as other men who have it because they're out of shape or arteriole issues.
    Originally posted by Bugz I dont actually need dick pills per se. I need them while on medication that keeps me from keeping an erection. I now this because I ran out of the medication during an insurance change out for a fucking week and a half and I was getting hard ons like I was 15 all over again. it was weird. my dick even hurt from stretching so much.

and just by chance, I am having an insurance change out again. I should of stayed with Kaiser. I might go back to them one day. just a lot easier to be seen in ER when I need breathing treatments

I'm also 55. you fucking faggot. I didn't start needing these until this new med kicked in the last 4 years and for about 3 years when I was still in my late 30s.

its not the same as other men who have it because they're out of shape or arteriole issues.

Hey calm down Keenan.

Im going to make a texas noise rock solo project called the Keenan's
    Hey Bugz if you can't get it up why not just stimulate yourself anally?
    Bugz Space Nigga
    So to be honest. If I decide Im gonna get pussy I can just pop a pill. if I dont, I just rub one out. I am happy my brain isn't clouded like a fucking 19 year old college- boy or that of a fucking Sex Predator like yourself who must have it and willing to probably drug a female to succeed.

You have to control your urges, Piss Boner.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jesus is king Hey Bugz if you can't get it up why not just stimulate yourself anally?

Dude what?

Men dont stimulate by their anus. its the Man Gooch. I still rub one out. It takes longer but I don't get urges round the clock. And as I mentioned, I could probably just stop doing SSRI for a few days but I might get a little edgy. its wise to clean my system out 1 day but not more than that. because it only has a half life of about 2 days at max. maybe three.

Next time you have a wank.. instead of doing faggy shit like playing with your nasty butthole, just tap one of your fingers on gooch spot. just when you're about to shoot. A former girlfriend taught me this before I met my wife and got married.

she wanted to give me a reach around and I said NO FUCKING WAY.. and she said, no moron let me show you. let me know when you're about to cum. and she was rubbing my balls and I said "Fuck, Now" and she started tapping one of her fingers on my Man Gooch and I shot right through her.

its even funner when you both can time coming at the same time.
    Originally posted by Bugz So to be honest. If I decide Im gonna get pussy I can just pop a pill. if I dont, I just rub one out. I am happy my brain isn't clouded like a fucking 19 year old college- boy or that of a fucking Sex Predator like yourself who must have it and willing to probably drug a female to succeed.

You have to control your urges, Piss Boner.

You can't rape the willing keenan
    Bugz Space Nigga
    "Feels like a sex ed teacher"
    You realize men have a g spot right?
    That's why gays engage in buttsex.
    Originally posted by Bugz Dude what?

Men dont stimulate by their anus. its the Man Gooch. I still rub one out. It takes longer but I don't get urges round the clock. And as I mentioned, I could probably just stop doing SSRI for a few days but I might get a little edgy. its wise to clean my system out 1 day but not more than that. because it only has a half life of about 2 days at max. maybe three.

Next time you have a wank.. instead of doing faggy shit like playing with your nasty butthole, just tap one of your fingers on gooch spot. just when you're about to shoot. A former girlfriend taught me this before I met my wife and got married.

she wanted to give me a reach around and I said NO FUCKING WAY.. and she said, no moron let me show you. let me know when you're about to cum. and she was rubbing my balls and I said "Fuck, Now" and she started tapping one of her fingers on my Man Gooch and I shot right through her.

its even funner when you both can time coming at the same time.

Mal licked my butthole and it got stimulation
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You can't rape the willing keenan

Is that what you told the Judge, Piss Boner? Ahahahah just the mental image of that conversation.

something like this

I love the time line of 11:11

Jump to Top