User Controls

tx work force comission

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I've messaged both my boss telling him im suing him and contacted the tx work force commission and my attorney and I'm meeting with him tommorow because the numbers don't ad up right, these jedis (owner is a literal jedi) think they get away this stuff.. haaah yeah fuck that shit, I have a number cruncher that says he's in the wrong and I have a lot of evidence and if they don't just give me the money I will take them down in ways that they won't like, I will get what I deserve and they will too
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Jesus is king African Astronaut
    Your mom is fat and ugly
    Originally posted by Jesus is king Your mom is fat and ugly

source?
    Texas Workforce is pretty good to deal with if they are on your side. If the employer folds and give your your missing money tell them they owe you $xx for whatever the consultation fee of your lawyer was too...small claims would also possibly award you some money for your inconvenience.
    joe biden Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby source?

I told him
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Texas Workforce is pretty good to deal with if they are on your side. If the employer folds and give your your missing money tell them they owe you $xx for whatever the consultation fee of your lawyer was too…small claims would also possibly award you some money for your inconvenience.

yeah of course i'd ask for more money, i've been there for a month and half and they are some shady people, the two bozos that hired me put in the hours manually, the adp stubbs i look at online don't make any since and don't reflect, there was one week i got paid overtime and never have worked over time there.

some other dude a few weeks ago that works front of the house quit over not being paid but the managers only give you there side of the story, they paid the guy but they tried to make it seem like he acted like a dick over it. I can imagine why.

they do other shady shit like they hired an illegal whos actually good at his job but they were even joking around how if they get audited that it will just go down on the owner.

they also have a this cute girl they hired, that they told me she is 18, and she's actually 14. can you even have a job at 14 and serve alcohol?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby can you even have a job at 14 and serve alcohol?

No.
    Originally posted by joe biden I told him

my mom is actually pretty and thin for her age, she looks a lot younger than my dad
    livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    I hope you lose your suit and are left in total penniless ruin by your legal fees
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson No.

yeah didn't think so. I've documented all my hours and sent my stuff to my attorney to get him to check it out. I just woke up so ill see whats up, i've mentioned this stuff to my last employer a friend of mine who's pretty astute with this (owns his own company as an architect) stuff and he thinks something is up also.

since im off work until i get my results back im looking for a different job just in case i need to leave these people, its a very cliquish company, I'd tell you the name of the company because it would be all telling but some of these assclowns on here would try to call my work.
    Originally posted by livingelegy I hope you lose your suit and are left in total penniless ruin by your legal fees

I don't see how I would lose it if im right and my attorney threatens them. my attorney has helped me out so much, I've known him for ten years, I have street cred
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby my mom is actually pretty and thin for her age, she looks a lot younger than my dad

Thats no way to brag about her crack addiction
    Originally posted by joe biden Thats no way to brag about her crack addiction

my parents don't do drugs, they only drink wine and eat legally prescribed pain killers. And doesn't your son smoke crack?
    ha, just got a text from the owner telling me they are paying me more than what they said they would when they hired me, none of it makes any sense.

I'm going to get to the bottom of this even if I have to start from the top. they made me work for free my first day which is actually a common thing here in austin but they said they will pay me, these people are dicks
    Bill Krozby is going to get rekt by the billion dollar Nosenstein legal team and then he'll probably cry or some shit lol
    Originally posted by livingelegy Bill Krozby is going to get rekt by the billion dollar Nosenstein legal team and then he'll probably cry or some shit lol

doubt it i have all the evidence. my attorney reynolds used to work for the da but is just a criminal defense but will do this for me.
    I guess you're right. Sounds like it's all gonna work out for you Bill Krozby. Just don't forget about your ol' pal, livingelegy when you're seeing Dallas from the backseat of a limo sipping champagne and transferring 5 figure sums to your hoes bank accounts from your shiny new iPhone
    Originally posted by livingelegy I guess you're right. Sounds like it's all gonna work out for you Bill Krozby. Just don't forget about your ol' pal, livingelegy when you're seeing Dallas from the backseat of a limo sipping champagne and transferring 5 figure sums to your hoes bank accounts from your shiny new iPhone

okay austin davis...
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby my parents don't do drugs, they only drink wine and eat legally prescribed pain killers. And doesn't your son smoke crack?

Liar. They're crack heads.

Thats me, and crack is my favorite drug. Real nigger tier shit. The real Joe is buried in a shallow grave at mar el-lego and im wearing his skin, Buffalo bill style.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ha, just got a text from the owner telling me they are paying me more than what they said they would when they hired me, none of it makes any sense.

I'm going to get to the bottom of this even if I have to start from the top. they made me work for free my first day which is actually a common thing here in austin but they said they will pay me, these people are dicks

You make a good bottom.
Jump to Top