User Controls

Texas to secede

Jesus is king African Astronaut
    https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2020/12/09/texit-state-representative-will-file-bill-to-allow-texas-to-secede-from-the-united-states/

This will lower the mexican population count in the US drastically
    Hopefully California leaves too followed by new mexico and Arizona.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    it's not going to happen, but you're going to see more and more states pushing back against federal influence now
    Originally posted by aldra it's not going to happen, but you're going to see more and more states pushing back against federal influence now

lol an aussie trying to talk about US politics and events
    it's funny, I've been there once when I was 10 and I've probably seen more of the country than you
    blaster master victim of incest
    Bugz Space Nigga
    The same with California. they been saying the same shit for decades now.

now they're talking about breaking California into 3 states to make it easier to govern each area and also would be more eligable for federal funding as well.

LA and San Diego will be South California instead of Southern. All the way up to Oakland and San Francisco will be North California isntead of Northern California and the North Bay to Oregon and all the way east will become the state of Jackson. or Jefferson. Something weird like that. Sacramento would become their Capital and they're looking to make either SF or San Jose the Capital of North California
    Originally posted by aldra it's funny, I've been there once when I was 10 and I've probably seen more of the country than you

I have been on a Road trip two times
    that's nice.

have you ever left your mother's house/trailer of your own volition?

it should make you feel shame that I know more about how your own country operates than you do, and I guess it probably does or you wouldn't bring it up.
    Originally posted by Bugz The same with California. they been saying the same shit for decades now.

now they're talking about breaking California into 3 states to make it easier to govern each area and also would be more eligable for federal funding as well.

LA and San Diego will be South California instead of Southern. All the way up to Oakland and San Francisco will be North California isntead of Northern California and the North Bay to Oregon and all the way east will become the state of Jackson. or Jefferson. Something weird like that. Sacramento would become their Capital and they're looking to make either SF or San Jose the Capital of North California

The dems wouldn't want that though they would lose their biggest voting state
    Originally posted by aldra it should make you feel shame that I know more about how your own country operates than you do, and I guess it probably does or you wouldn't bring it up.

You don't
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by blaster master I just hope they legalize weed for personal growing and use. I wanna open a mail order marijuana and bubble hash business without fear of persecution from law enforcement.

Red if you ever get nice w/ edibles, I'm a customer.
    Originally posted by Jesus is king You don't

You've never held down a job, don't interact with society at large and if the /pol/ talking points you espouse came to be you'd be either imprisoned or executed as an irredeemable net drain on society.

You don't understand the motivations of the people directly around you; how can you play at understanding the same on a national level?
    Originally posted by aldra You've never held down a job, don't interact with society at large and if the /pol/ talking points you espouse came to be you'd be either imprisoned or executed as an irredeemable net drain on society.

You don't understand the motivations of the people directly around you; how can you play at understanding the same on a national level?

Is any of that supposed to be insulting?
    It wasn't the goal.

I'm just pointing out why you have no understanding of the political situation in your own country.
    Originally posted by aldra It wasn't the goal.

I'm just pointing out why you have no understanding of the political situation in your own country.

Your only "understanding" of my country comes from a screen.
    You know absolutely nothing.
    Originally posted by Jesus is king Your only "understanding" of my country comes from a screen.
    You know absolutely nothing.

you should go back to making threads about how great your opinion and taste is because it can't be so readily disproven and discarded.

just ignored.
    Originally posted by aldra you should go back to making threads about how great your opinion and taste is because it can't be so readily disproven and discarded.

just ignored.

You're boring
Jump to Top