User Controls

TV Show Friends spent shitloads

Bugz Space Nigga

First they had Sean Penn on several episodes

Now they have Brad Pitt. 2001

WTF is up. They had Tom Seleck on as well didn't they? this was to make everyone feel happy and warm after our worst American Disaster on any single day since the Civil War.

But then again I wonder if they filmed it months prior.

Speaking of Tom Seleck, This wasn't his first Rodeo. He's not trying to sell of your Grandmas home and your Inheritance by getting her to go on a last long cruise ship. Is that selfish of me to think your inheritance should be loaned out to Grandma so she's happy. maybe go on a big roll in Vegas. LOL

These guys were making 120k an episode and bitching about how they were just as popular as seinfeld and should get a million like their cast. Jerry was to get 4mil. so they cancled the show. I wouldn't of bitched. I would of tested it in the bargaining but I wouldn't have threaten to a No-Resign. no one owes you shit. You got 120k an episode, if thats all they want to give you, be sure you're not typecast for working in future projects like half of the cast.

am I renting on? One day you guys will see me in a national spot I am going to work out and get back into acting lessons and try out for commercials. So all of you can go, Oh.. I know that cat. He was on this website. and the person with the will go "Oh Woopty do. Hes on a commercial" but if you become a regular you can make like 250k a year for a fraction of the camera time. if you become Flow from Progressive (kek inside joke and layered)

Maybe I can be the new voiceover of a Geico Gecko but I'll be a Frog or a toad or some shit.

Problem?
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Folx?

-Discuss
Jump to Top