User Controls

I caught Oral Herpes on my tongue. look

Bugz Space Nigga
    look here. It turned out its just a cut from the tooth that is decaying. the back of it is broken and sharp as shit.

But the Dentist are pushed back to pull it the fuck out. I want to do it myself. I thought it was a fucking herpe cold sore thing because I never experienced it before and was reading about Kr0z having to get herpes test for his Job.

and I get cold sores. but never a canker sore on the tongue. so in a way Im glad its not, but I am afraid to commit to tens of thousands getting teeth implants. Maybe I should get my teeth pulled out and then get basic cheap dentures for the first year or two and save up to pay the surgery in two years with paying 4/5ths of it off and then taking a loan out on the rest of the cost. this way I can save for property. I wish I had money now, because I know property owners will be selling off land cheap for quick money. farmers, ranchers, whoever. as long as the land is deeded as 2 acres. I dont want 10-20 acres of land because of the tax. 2-4 acres is enough.

am I going off topic?

tl;dr
    I dont have herpes on my tongue. just a fucking cut from a piece of shit broken K-9
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Come into this thread expecting a story about a man who licked a dirty fanny.

Me disappoint.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Come into this thread expecting a story about a man who licked a dirty fanny.

Me disappoint.

Ahh Im sorry. I have in my youth. but luckily no side effects. I dont want to end up like the Guy who wrote 'Beyond the Valley of the Dolls'.

How's your morning now, My Man?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Bugz Ahh Im sorry. I have in my youth. but luckily no side effects. I dont want to end up like the Guy who wrote 'Beyond the Valley of the Dolls'.

How's your morning now, My Man?

What happened to him, my chicken?
    Bugz Space Nigga
    You know who Im talking about. Egbert dude. with his jaw getting cut out. My Hen
    -Daddy Rooster
    What's the full url for chatroom?
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe What's the full url for chatroom?

Which one? the stream chat with video is http://www.jumpin.chat/jumpbltc

there is a discord one I think but I don't have the direct channel .. you have to be invited to that one but it's not as busy. it's busy around the clock but the jumpbltc is usually dead and then very very busy with members on weekends. its like an Online Bar so no one goes out drinking and driving. a good thing that Panny started up. stay home, get stupid drunk and shirts off (we cant seem to get the women to remove theirs so its just a cock-fest of shirtless or naked men)
    I'm in there now
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe I'm in there now

No one is in there but me now.

No one will come in there probably today. it used to be a few of us but people stop going in. So I started venturing off into other rooms

but Im in there now if you want to come back
    Originally posted by Bugz Which one? the stream chat with video is http://www.jumpin.chat/jumpbltc

there is a discord one I think but I don't have the direct channel .. you have to be invited to that one but it's not as busy. it's busy around the clock but the jumpbltc is usually dead and then very very busy with members on weekends. its like an Online Bar so no one goes out drinking and driving. a good thing that Panny started up. stay home, get stupid drunk and shirts off (we cant seem to get the women to remove theirs so its just a cock-fest of shirtless or naked men)

Panthrax is a piece of shit and women take their clothes off all the time except for that slob savanna with lupus because shes wheelchair bound

You talk out of your ass a lot
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Panthrax is a piece of shit and women take their clothes off all the time except for that slob savanna with lupus because shes wheelchair bound

You talk out of your ass a lot

You told me you just hate her because she's Je*wish and has no legs and make crude statements about how much of a sloppy fuck she would be". you're really a mean person talking about your "Dead Daughter" all of the time. that on-running joke of yours is just played out.

I never seen a female take their clothes off in there. Gee I must always be that guy that "just happens to miss it" since I'v been a regular in there since they moved it over from tinychat.

stop lying, asswipe
    Originally posted by Bugz No one is in there but me now.

No one will come in there probably today. it used to be a few of us but people stop going in. So I started venturing off into other rooms

but Im in there now if you want to come back

Ok I come back
    No one in there
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe No one in there

For a reason. Pm me for deets peedy is a tard
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Just go to Tractor Supply and get the numbing ointment they sell for horse dentistry.
    Originally posted by Bugz You told me you just hate her because she's Je*wish and has no legs and make crude statements about how much of a sloppy fuck she would be". you're really a mean person talking about your "Dead Daughter" all of the time. that on-running joke of yours is just played out.

I never seen a female take their clothes off in there. Gee I must always be that guy that "just happens to miss it" since I'v been a regular in there since they moved it over from tinychat.

stop lying, asswipe

Panthrax is a guy and not jedi you dumbass and i never said that you retard

Your jokes about jeff hunter doing 911 is played out fat boy
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Panthrax is a guy and not jedi you dumbass and i never said that you retard

i dont joke about jeff hunter. you guys keep saying "jeff hunter did 9/11"

keep making shit up like you do about your kid dying.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Panthrax is a guy and not jedi you dumbass and i never said that you retard

You're mentally incapable of reading properly. I said Panny made the room and its become an online bar. and that Savannah Sav claims she is jedi. and you say some shitty things about her.

You're lost in a world of brain fog and you are a registered felonist with Rape in the background. and You wish your Kid and her mother were dead so you dont have to pay money.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    kr'oz teabagged you in your sleep

you belong to him now
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by aldra kr'oz teabagged you in your sleep

you belong to him now

Originally posted by aldra kr'oz teabagged you in your sleep

you belong to him now

figures you like rapist types who wish death on children.
Jump to Top