User Controls

Fona © 12-10-2020 Epclusa Exclusive!

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Hi guys.
    How is everyone today?

Im good.
    Today I am only going to work 9.25 hours because I have a doctors appointment to go to.
    Yep! Todays the day 😁

Im going to the doctor to be briefed on this medicine I will be taking to cure my hep c.
    Im just excited that I have come this far and am getting it done finally.

It is called epclusa.
    Im eager to run this course of meds and see if curing it improves my quality of life at all.
    If it does great and if it doesn't I wont be too surprised.

It be nice to have a little more energy and not feel so damn shitty all the time but even before I got hep I was never really top shelf material.

Hopefully it does something noticable other than side effects.

Anyways, what are your plans for today?
    cigreting Dark Matter
    What does hep c do to your body
    Ghost Black Hole
    hey i just woke up. I have no memory of last night, I was in a trance being controlled by a plural. I hope they didn't wreck your base too bad.

Your drug is actually a mixture of 2 drugs. One of them has a bunch of napthoyl indole groups like JWH. Looks like fun to make

N,0-dimethylhydroxylamine hydrochloride (20 g), N-(3-dimethylaminopropyl)-N'- ethylcarbodiimide hydrochloride (3EDC.HC1) (20 g), and hydroxybenzotriazole (HOBt, 20 g) in dimethylformamide were added to a stirred solution of 4-bromo-3-methylbenzoic acid (formula la, 10 g) in diisopropylethylamine (20 g). After stirring at 25-35 °C for 16 hours, the reaction mixture was concentrated and purified by column chromatography (silica gel, 1:5 ethyl acetate:hexane) to give a compound of formula 2a as an off-white solid.
    Originally posted by Ghost I have no memory of last night, I was in a trance being controlled by a plural.

contradictory...
    Ghost Black Hole
    i woke up with a bunch of receipts in my email inbox. God fucking dammit
    Bradley Black Hole
    I woke up and felt very sad. Decided to go back to sleep and try again. now its 1:30pm and Im a lil better off.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Hi guys.
    How is everyone today?

Im good.
    Today I am only going to work 9.25 hours because I have a doctors appointment to go to.
    Yep! Todays the day 😁

Im going to the doctor to be briefed on this medicine I will be taking to cure my hep c.
    Im just excited that I have come this far and am getting it done finally.

It is called epclusa.
    Im eager to run this course of meds and see if curing it improves my quality of life at all.
    If it does great and if it doesn't I wont be too surprised.

It be nice to have a little more energy and not feel so damn shitty all the time but even before I got hep I was never really top shelf material.

Hopefully it does something noticable other than side effects.

Anyways, what are your plans for today?

not trying to be a dick and i hope you get cured, but can't the doctor or pharmacist just talk to you over the phone? you talk about how you hate going to the doctor and insurance charges you up the ass so getting thirty minutes off of work isn't really that big of a deal and you get legal weed also that you pay up the ass for so whats the deal? yet you will totally low ball people for a pair of used gym shorts.. go figure..

but hey if you're on steam you should download puyupoy tetris and ill battle you.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Im at the hep dr.
    Its in an outpatient hospital and everyone here is a covid retard.
    Ive already had my temp checked twice and asked 20 questions.
    These people are terrorists and are thieves.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    So the medicine only costs $78,000.00 for a 12 week course and my insurance wont cover a cheaper medicine and I HAVE to buy it from my health insurance companies own "specialty" pharmacy which sounds corrupt as fuck.

In India the exact same medicine is 4 dollars a pill but I have to pay $1,000.00 a pill in America because dirty filthy greedy jedis have corrupted everything.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    It would be cheaper for my insurance company to send me on a 5-star Indian vacation and let me pick it up myself at a mall.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    sounds cheaper to just make friends with ur hep c bruh
Jump to Top