User Controls

Some Dumb Ebony Whore Told Me DTE is a Girl?

livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    Is it true? She's so tomboyish in her posts.
    blaster master victim of incest
    She's a woman, and one of such loveliness your fetid eyes are not worthy to look upon.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    i wanna fuck em both. At the same time, I can multitask.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by livingelegy Is it true? She's so tomboyish in her posts.

well if her post are coming across as tomboyish thats a likely indicator she's a woman you smacktard guys cant be tom boys unless their name is tom
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby well if her post are coming across as tomboyish thats a likely indicator she's a woman you smacktard

Fucking lol
    WellHung Black Hole
    Her nickname from the DH days is Goodyear.
    Originally posted by WellHung Her nickname from the DH days is Goodyear.

yours was creepy fat stalker guy lol
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung Her nickname from the DH days is Goodyear.

you forgot a letter

DH

Department of Homeland... fucking nazi pig fuckers comet ping pong child molesters
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Don't Tell 'Em How Fat She Is
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Ummmm...the beauty of her post is that she’s extremely gorgeous with the voice of an angel ..I love reading her post in her voice in my mind .. it’s fuqn hilarious imagining her voice saying her post

Suqs to be you op lmao
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol Thank u My LoveπŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ₯°
    I remember Mags telling me sometimes when he is having a bad day, he would read my posts in my voice to cheer him up πŸ˜‚

Op I'm more of a man than u so don't think about what makes me a woman. It's not for u punk.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Don't Tell 'Em I'm A Phone Sex Worker
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Lol Thank u My LoveπŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ₯°
    I remember Mags telling me sometimes when he is having a bad day, he would read my posts in my voice to cheer him up πŸ˜‚

Op I'm more of a man than u so don't think about what makes me a woman. It's not for u punk.

Don't tell em I'm a big ol roodypoo
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Lol Thank u My LoveπŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ₯°

How are you more of a man of you have no dick. You're not a man, just a bimbo
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby How are you more of a man of you have no dick. You're not a man, just a bimbo

If her clit is longer than my penis I'll concede that she is indeed more of a man. Let's post pics and compare, DTE.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Ghost i wanna fuck em both. At the same time, I can multitask.

Sorry they don't have a dick. But they'll put on a strapon if you like. you can think of HTS having a twin and double bubble on your ass and mouth at the same time.
    Typical incels attacking what they can't have.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Typical incels attacking what they can't have.

Who said I'm an incel? You got bad information brother.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    I want to add I was kind of a nerd. a real square peg and didn't curse much until I came on here. Even Gigi has noticed this and told me to stop being foul mouth.

your crude xxx rated and juvinial behavior is clearly having an affect on me

Oh wait. I forgot about hatsters going back 15 years .. It had the same affect but My ex wife didn't care as much.

I hope you people don't act like this in the real world. I am very professional if I work. if someone curses and says "Excuse my french" I will say "hey let lose" because you should always know your audience but I try not to curse as well. know your place.

Faggots
Jump to Top