User Controls

Why is Bill Krozby like that?

livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    He's so overwhelmingly negative. What happened to make him that way? I heard somewhere that his parents pay his rent. Is it just lack of self esteem? Is that why he's such an angry fuck head?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    you seem kinda upset too. I don't think anyone here can be described as emotionally healthy. I think about murder everyday and am jealous of people who get away with it. I literally feel fucked up 24/7. Suck my dick
    livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    Originally posted by Sudo you seem kinda upset too. I don't think anyone here can be described as emotionally healthy. I think about murder everyday and am jealous of people who get away with it. I literally feel fucked up 24/7. Suck my dick

I never claimed to be emotionally or mentally stable I'm just wondering why Bill Krozby can't hang that's all.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Opie rocks the cock
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    he's a low iq psychopath who's numb to much of what you feel but he is pretty expressive with what's available to him & when he represents this rather selectively occluded experience to you it comes across as disturbing in what it lacks & especially in what is embellished as a result
    Originally posted by Zanick he's a low iq psychopath who's numb to much of what you feel but he is pretty expressive with what's available to him & when he represents this rather selectively occluded experience to you it comes across as disturbing in what it lacks & especially in what is embellished as a result

You said a whole lot of nothing. Guy whos jelly of me
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Zanick he's a low iq psychopath who's numb to much of what you feel but he is pretty expressive with what's available to him & when he represents this rather selectively occluded experience to you it comes across as disturbing in what it lacks & especially in what is embellished as a result

I think he's closer to a mid-functioning autist than a psychopath
    he's pretty successful socially, regardless of what constitutes socializing. this would be my objection at a glance.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    I think he is swell.
    that's because he doesn't understand the social cues most people interpret to mean 'stop'

like all the retarded things he says that he tries to force as memes; still going strong for the last 5 years even though the only people who ever picked them up (mockingly) are scron and ACP

and being unable to tell that they were being sarcastic just adds on more autism points
    i've always felt this was rather an uncharacteristically subtle narcissistic tendency for marketing himself as ironic toward the circulation of his outsider humor

it's probably not a conscious decision
    i suspect none of his decisions bear the signature of consciousness, they are sourced directly in action itself
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra that's because he doesn't understand the social cues most people interpret to mean 'stop'

like all the retarded things he says that he tries to force as memes; still going strong for the last 5 years even though the only people who ever picked them up (mockingly) are scron and ACP

and being unable to tell that they were being sarcastic just adds on more autism points

Nah fool tons of people use my memes. Im not forcing anyone to use them.

Its just what i do make memes and jokes. Its just comedy dont look so much into it

Or maybe you should.. some people's kids..

I mean my memes are actually original. Im not saying "fuck a nigger whore" or calling people ball chin every five seconds. A lot of my threads and post are about legit topics but they get trolled so hard nobody takes them seriously then they post my material as if it was their own

Im a trend setter and an outsider simultaneously
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    I was using Bill Krozby's dead daughter trolls to cheer me up earlier today.
    Im grateful to have a friend like Bill Krozby.
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy I was using Bill Krozby's dead daughter trolls to cheer me up earlier today.
    Im grateful to have a friend like Bill Krozby.

You too lil Arnie. Thanks for being a bromo through these times.

Its people like Andrew that have actually taken time to know me that know i have most of you wrapped around my finger.

Ive upset a lot of people here thats why they always make threads about me post my pi

Im actually a lot smarter than most people here.

Im not constantly posting about trump that some of tou kidiots parrot what you saw on the lame stream media.

Hell even today lil cuzzin hiki has private messaged me twice about skinny puppy and being a normie but i dont even read his pms i just delete them. I live rent free in a lot of your guys lil brains

Zanicuck is jelly of me hes posted several times how he looks like me but is better looking which is kinda weird to just throw out there multiple times. I dont even know what he looks like nor care

Also like that retard hdl who has taken such an interest in me he looked me up online to "bust" me to post my address from 15 years ago and my birthday and its not even accurate info lol
    see here, he has the vanity & delusions of a classic psychopath

it's the parsimonious explanation

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Zanick see here, he has the vanity & delusions of a classic psychopath

it's the parsimonious explanation

Whatever man. One day im a psychopath that smokes crack next day im a sociopath that rapes women lol

Some days im hacking hulu accounts and stealing their fake weed..
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lmao
Jump to Top