User Controls

Just got tested for covid and herpes

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    So we'll see what they say my boss made me do it. I have a huge fever evidently
    livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    My herpes tested positive for covid
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by livingelegy My herpes tested positive for covid

Lol
    WellHung Black Hole
    Ur diseased, HerpBro. Ask ur Dad for help, Titty Boy.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol @ ur boss gave u a test for herpes. 😂
    Better get prepped! 😛
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Hair piece
    Originally posted by WellHung Ur diseased, HerpBro. Ask ur Dad for help, Titty Boy.

I don't talk to my dad he has hair piece he just eats l lysine for it
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    You should get tested for being a fucking retard
    Originally posted by Solstice You should get tested for being a fucking retard

I already have been i read at a college level
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lmao omg 😂
    Fuck a duck i hope this isn't really real my gym rat of a guy friend is going to be pissed off i can't work out with him for several days
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Fuck a duck i hope this isn't really real my gym rat of a guy friend is going to be pissed off i can't work out with him for several days

Your gay bf can wait, Dewglass Blisterbro Mongs.
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Your gay bf can wait, Dewglass Blisterbro Mongs.

Hes not gay he is my neighbor and lives with his gf. Him and his gf got tested a month ago after his mom had it. And they were forced to do it because shes an elementary teacher
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Hes not gay he is my neighbor and lives with his gf. Him and his gf got tested a month ago after his mom had it. And they were forced to do it because shes an elementary teacher

You didn't need to tell me any of that because I don't give a fuck.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. Larry get out of here u clown. Posting just to reiterate u don't care. I'll murder u with one hand.
    Ape over there lookin at me like my dick's in a box covered in wing sauce and ranch
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    If Donttellem was murdering me I would definitely have at least 1 hand occupied
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Ape over there lookin at me like my dick's in a box covered in wing sauce and ranch

Durr. Give ur dick to ur girlfriend, oh wait.. dummy.
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 You didn't need to tell me any of that because I don't give a fuck.

Yet here you are following me around to all my threads.. lil dick larry yiu should just keep your comments in the peanut gallery
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Ape over there lookin at me like my dick's in a box covered in wing sauce and ranch

Your dick is am embarrassment to yourself but funny to me. You dont pack much.
Jump to Top