User Controls

I can't stop picking on my scabs

Jesus is king African Astronaut
    It's like picking your nose or chewing finger nails
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    No . No. Its not ur mentally ill pluck out your moms eyelashes and put mustard up her nose whike she's asleep while your at being a shithole son
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby No . No. Its not ur mentally ill pluck out your moms eyelashes and put mustard up her nose whike she's asleep while your at being a shithole son

Now we know why your parents kicked you out
    Originally posted by Jesus is king Now we know why your parents kicked you out

I left unlike you, you titty baby. You're thirty years old move out on your own you dumbass
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I left unlike you, you titty baby. You're thirty years old move out on your own you dumbass

You're 33 and you wash dishes for a living and are too weak and afraid to raise your own daughter
    Originally posted by Jesus is king You're 33 and you wash dishes for a living and are too weak and afraid to raise your own daughter

Nope nice try guy that is 30 and lives w his mommy. You're a huge pussy
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Nope nice try guy that is 30 and lives w his mommy. You're a huge pussy

Says the little fuccboi pussy bitch who abandoned his daughter
    Originally posted by Jesus is king Says the little fuccboi pussy bitch who abandoned his daughter

Source? Guy who pretends ge has a eurasian father
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Source? Guy who pretends ge has a eurasian father

One of your retarded lines you always use when people call you out for the shit you have done
    Originally posted by Jesus is king One of your retarded lines you always use when people call you out for the shit you have done

Right.. im also a rapist and rape my kid and my parents pay my rent and I hack hulu accounts while smoking crack..

Just because people say things about me because they're jelly of me doesn't make it true

I have a lot of people jelly of me because of where i live and what i do. Story of my life
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Right.. im also a rapist and rape my kid and my parents pay my rent and I hack hulu accounts while smoking crack..

Just because people say things about me because they're jelly of me doesn't make it true

I have a lot of people jelly of me because of where i live and what i do. Story of my life

Not counting the criminal records, there is a detailed account of you raping your girlfriend here.

Also no one is jealous of a boring fuccboi dishwasher who lives in fucking Texas.
    Originally posted by Jesus is king Not counting the criminal records, there is a detailed account of you raping your girlfriend here.

Also no one is jealous of a boring fuccboi dishwasher who lives in fucking Texas.

Source?
Jump to Top