User Controls

lol canadians are so fucked

Jesus is king African Astronaut
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/covid-19-coronavirus-ontario-december-8-update-1.5832467
    Bugz Space Nigga
    its taking this shit to the next level. its not the same numbers we saw before. it's exponentially grown like 50 fold since the last spike session. if not more.

people will really start freaking out now. who knows where this is going. I feel like loading up the car with camping gear and 3 months of food (could that fit), shampoo, soap, laundry soap, bin for washing clothes and dishes in, heavy comforters and blankets, pillows, pack it all into the car and drive off road in the hills away from human existence.

fucking hell, what would I come back to in 2-3 months if I did?
    Jesus is king African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bugz its taking this shit to the next level. its not the same numbers we saw before. it's exponentially grown like 50 fold since the last spike session. if not more.

people will really start freaking out now. who knows where this is going. I feel like loading up the car with camping gear and 3 months of food (could that fit), shampoo, soap, laundry soap, bin for washing clothes and dishes in, heavy comforters and blankets, pillows, pack it all into the car and drive off road in the hills away from human existence.

Don't forget to bring toilet paper
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Bugz its taking this shit to the next level. its not the same numbers we saw before. it's exponentially grown like 50 fold since the last spike session. if not more.

I thought you were leaving..
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Jesus is king Don't forget to bring toilet paper

I thought you were leaving..
    Ghost Black Hole
Jump to Top