User Controls

Chanukah starts in 2 days. What are you doing for the holidays?

Bradley Black Hole
    https://www.chabad.org/holidays/chanukah/article_cdo/aid/4952629/jedi/How-I-Will-Have-a-Happy-Solo-Chanukah.htm

My mom and I are getting together. I hope I get a pair of boots this year. Will go to Goodwill the day after if needed.

Hope you have something wonderful planneed for you and yours.

Except §m£ÂgØL Feliz No-vidad for him.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Getting circumcized?
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    FOOD
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Probably just working. Some holidays i spend with people some I don't. Holidays are kind of a fraud to be honest unless you make them yourself

Like my boss doesn't believe in god and is a literal jedi but still puts up an xmas tree and celebrates xmas.. go figure
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I'd like to initiate a non-Bill Krozby Day.
    Originally posted by stl1 I'd like to initiate a non-Bill Krozby Day.

Whys that?
    Originally posted by stl1 I'd like to initiate a non-Bill Krozby Day.

I'd like to initiate a non-STL decade.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I'd like to initiate a non-STL decade.

I'll second that
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Probably just working. Some holidays i spend with people some I don't. Holidays are kind of a fraud to be honest unless you make them yourself

Like my boss doesn't believe in god and is a literal jedi but still puts up an xmas tree and celebrates xmas.. go figure

My mom is very similar. I planned on stealing heer a christmas tree from th forest one of these crisp winter mornings.
    Originally posted by Bradley My mom is very similar. I planned on stealing heer a christmas tree from th forest one of these crisp winter mornings.

Oooh bradley.. you are the living end
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Oooh bradley.. you are the living end

What does that mean bro? I"m trying hard to make up to my mom being a shitty son by not doing more bad shit.
    Originally posted by Bradley What does that mean bro? I"m trying hard to make up to my mom being a shitty son by not doing more bad shit.

Time to move out of mom's hiki wannabe.
    Bradley Black Hole
    i live on my own with a cat lady I met in high school. I don't live with my mom and she says I never can again and I agree with her tbh. IT would be a major step backward.

I know that's unbelievablee to you, but I get SSI so i have the capacity to pay for housing.
    Bradley Black Hole
    also i haveen't seen hiki yet, is she a thing still
    Originally posted by Bradley but I get SSI so i have the capacity to pay for housing.

You're welcome.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    taboo lethal terror magic

i'll be cooking for the family

Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You're welcome.

I really do appreciate it I can't stand for longer than 20 minutes and I have to typee in diffrent ways when my hands hurt, it's a bunch of bullshit and everyone thinks I beat the system and of course I let them because it's beteter for me than to loudly declare myVICTORY OVER AUTISM and arthritis when tbh i still need the money cuz I honestly cant work
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bradley https://www.chabad.org/holidays/chanukah/article_cdo/aid/4952629/jedi/How-I-Will-Have-a-Happy-Solo-Chanukah.htm

My mom and I are getting together. I hope I get a pair of boots this year. Will go to Goodwill the day after if needed.

Hope you have something wonderful planneed for you and yours.

Except §m£ÂgØL Feliz No-vidad for him.

You're going to go to goodwill the day after if needed? you mean to sale them and buy crack?
    Dude this years holidays kicked my ass so bad in terms of buying shit. This year seemed to have a lot of sales going on. So many clothes and shit that we bought this year, its crazy. I should be good on clothes for a good couple of years for sure.

I spent thousands of dollars if you count all the guns/accessories and clothes.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Same with me. I paid off my Car (which only was 6 months into a 72 month payment plan.. so pretty much 95% of the loan that was left. all my credit cars. and I am broke now. but I got 5 pairs of shoes, 3 tennis shoes and 2 pairs of dress shoes, 3 button down dress shirts, 2 new polo shirt, 5 pack of gray and black T-shirts, 2 rain jackets that can be used in snow country, 2 pairs of cargo slacks, 1 pair of carpenter paints (if I ever can save for property and slowly build a shed cabin on it) and a couple pairs of Jeans and dozens of new socks white and dress and a dozen pair of boxer-briefs.

first time I ever had this many new clothes in 8 years. just enough if I live out of my car, it's not too overwhelming. the jackets might be a problem for storage but the rest I can roll tight like I used to. Its a way to pull them out of the drier and if you do this tight roll on everything, there are not wrinkles. if you roll them warm they dont need ironing. just a little water on the finger tips to stretch and pull any wrinkles set in.

Become a minimalist without just owning 2 pairs of shit can be done in the proper way. can all fit in a oversize camping backpack if you go on the road.
Jump to Top