User Controls

Trump confesses

RottenRobert African Astronaut
    ‘Drinking the Kool-Aid’ takes on a whole new meaning with Trumpsters
    Rule One in every cult is to ignore everybody except Dear Leader.

Supporters of President Donald Trump stand outside Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Virginia, on Aug. 1, 2020, as Trump’s motorcade departs. Patrick SemanskyAP Photos
    Rule One in every cult is to ignore everybody except Dear Leader. He alone can explain the worldwide conspiracy against himself and his acolytes. Alternate sources of information cannot be trusted. It’s all Fake News, demonic lies from the pit of hell calculated to deceive.

Rule Two is that only Dear Leader can protect and save you.

Columnists
    In-depth political coverage, sports analysis, entertainment reviews and cultural commentary.

So ignore all the hearses. Pay no attention to the so-called “fact” that the United States, with roughly 4% percent of the world’s population, has 22% of the pandemic’s fatalities. 155,000 corpses? Those people were all going to die eventually anyway.

In a wide-ranging interview with Axios reporter Jonathan Swan on HBO, Trump claimed that U.S. deaths from the COVID-19 virus are “lower” than anywhere in the world.

“Lower than the world? In what?” Swan asked.

Trump produced a chart purporting to show that a smaller proportion of infected Americans have died than anywhere else.

Never mind that he’s insisted for months that statistics showing an alarming rise in COVID-19 infections are phony. If the United States didn’t do so much testing, see, we wouldn’t have so many sick people. Trump is a moron!
    Bugz Space Nigga
    everyone of them are on the watchlist for the radical leftist

everyone will start finding shit happening in their lives. there will be social engineering on their children in school to slowly turn them against their families. turn their parents in by listening to the parents dirty little secrets.

CPS suddenly showing up at the house because of a rumor.

cops waiting for dad at the happy hour lounge once last call is made.

mommy suddenly is smitten by the guy 10x her level of beauty who gifts her first with compliments and then token things to that of something that looks expensive and says he's in love with her and why is she still with a man who doesn't respect her and to convince her he doesn't. so she leaves the husband.

tax issues arise out of nowhere with audits
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    op sounds like tyt
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Weeeeel looks like annas looking pretty good tonight
    LOSER LOSER LOSER JUST SHIT HIS PANTS LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER JUST SHIT HIS PANTS LOSER

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Lock him up!

Lock him up! Lock him up!

Lock him up! Lock him up! Lock him up!

THROW AWAY THE KEY ! ! !
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Weeeeel looks like annas looking pretty good tonight

i guarantee she's a rider
    Originally posted by STER0S i guarantee she's a rider

What do you mean? She rides the cock? No shit she does she's married to a guy thats a baseball player
    Originally posted by RottenRobert LOSER LOSER LOSER JUST SHIT HIS PANTS LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER JUST SHIT HIS PANTS LOSER

Pretty sure you're much more of a loser than he is.. lol
    street_carp African Astronaut
    Orangefag is going to try and preemptively pardon himself for his numerous treasons. Lol.
    TRUMP'S FACE AFTER LOSING BIGLY

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by STER0S op sounds like tyt

would be pretty funny if it turned out Chunk came on here to blow off steam
    Bugz Space Nigga
    "I would like to pardon myself for ever being associated to any crimes by Epstein and G-Max.
    I would like to pardon myself from that time I was with Dr Michael A. Aquino and SET and the Clintons when we ate the third eye of a tortured screaming 7 year old that tasted like Walnuts.
    I would like to pardon myself that time me and 4 of my Russian Mafia friends hung the mexican Union boss from his feet off the side of my Trump Plaza before accidently dropping him, twice.

-SHIT TRUMP WILL SAY ON HIS WAY OUT?

Biden is far worse. him and the clintons and their association with WUO and whatever else radical groups. Obama was only 7 years old in 1970. yeah, but what about 1981? hmmm
    Bugz Space Nigga
    The only reason people are backing Biden is because he made Kamala Harris his running mate. and his health is kinda in question right now. Im not saying he's gonna drop dead of a heart attack, but his brain is pushing close to nursery care service.

this will mean that Kamala Harris will most likely be President in 4 years time. Biden doesn't run a second term and its probably fairly obvious Kamala will lead for the democratic choice and be 2024 president unless the Republicans win or by some stroke of miracle some OTHER party wins. like Green
    Bugz Space Nigga
    I used to kinda like Kamala but then I saw her Harris Hating Honky Campaigns with White men being only racists and carrying tiki torches

I can see where this is going for white men in California and other lib hard states.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Bugz The only reason people are backing Biden is because he made Kamala Harris his running mate. and his health is kinda in question right now. Im not saying he's gonna drop dead of a heart attack, but his brain is pushing close to nursery care service.

lol what

the only reason people are backing Biden is because he's not Trump. nobody likes Kamala and it's hilarious they made him take her as his VP pick; she got less than 1% of the delegates when she was running for president. not even the Democrats take her seriously; she's just the status quo's company man.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by aldra lol what

the only reason people are backing Biden is because he's not Trump. nobody likes Kamala and it's hilarious they made him take her as his VP pick; she got less than 1% of the delegates when she was running for president. not even the Democrats take her seriously; she's just the status quo's company man.

we'll see. lets see what happens. just 1 month and change to go.

I wonder if a shitload of redneck protesters with guns in the tens of thousands show up in Washington DC

that would be weird. someone is prolly gonna freak out. if for whatever bizarre reason trump suddenly got a judgement in his favor and the court said "This was rigged" then the Democratic or antifa types will destroy America for another few months of rioting.
Jump to Top