User Controls

Poll: Common Flu Healthy on some leves or Always Deadly in some way

• No, it destroys lung tissue and throat tissue which secretly might be causing cancer later on.
    25%
  • Yes the Common Cold is Healthy to have at least once a year or two.
    50%
  • It benefits with raising white cells the infection causes pre cancers by damaging cells.
    0%
  • I never get colds. Fuck you on about?
    25%

The Common Cold. Benefits or Not?

Bugz Space Nigga
    Is Having the Common cold really good for us as long as it doesn't turn into deadly pneumonia?

Like it "raises are immunity awareness to fight off other virus'"

Or is it a little bit of death and destruction which subtracts on average 6 months to a year to our lifespan. Like what if we're supposed to live to be 120 years of age as suggested. I always wondered about this shit.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Bacteria in small amounts is always a good thing, except if you're an aids victim or so.
    There's a reason we eat buggers as children, its because its good for us.

Our lifespan comes down to what kinda stuff u eat, which kinda radiation you enjoy, how much exercise you force yourself trough, genes, drugs of choice, etc. But even if you're the most healthy guy out there, you can still get run over and die by truck.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Actually, i think if we continued eating our nose shit well into adulthood we'd be better off in the long run.
    However, due to it being disgusting "because that's what our parents told us?" We're inclined to be disgusted by the thought so we don't do it. We probably should though.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I regularly dose electricity to kill undesirable parasites
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra I regularly dose electricity to kill undesirable parasites

How much many amp to kill a parasite?
    I was thinking about colds yesterday and how it would be interesting to see the figures for this year...I'm guessing what with the masks and social distancing thing the infection numbers are a a fraction of what they usually are. I know I haven't had one is a year or more.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I've gotten sick four times since I took over this body at 13. Each time was horrible.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The common cold and the common flu were completely eradicated in 2020. They don't exist anymore.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Xlite Actually, i think if we continued eating our nose shit well into adulthood we'd be better off in the long run.
    However, due to it being disgusting "because that's what our parents told us?" We're inclined to be disgusted by the thought so we don't do it. We probably should though.

when you're in an area and cant spit out and nothing to spit into (hankercheif etc) dont you just swallow your own salty nose goop?

sometimes you get all that jelly like snot with a tid bit of hard stuff. LOL GROSS
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bradley I've gotten sick four times since I took over this body at 13. Each time was horrible.

umm

how old are you. and what did the kid do at 13 for you to possess his body. Also are you a fallen angel or an alien parasite?
Jump to Top