User Controls

I'm not feeling good. Why am I here

Bugz Space Nigga
    I am getting tired of this Covid19 shit.

plus gigi and I are coughing but I don't think it's smart to get a fucking test. I go to pick up my Meds (which were not ready yet) and they're giving out covid19 test now.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU BRING COVID PEOPLE INTO WHERE I GET MY FUCKING MEDS?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    pretty sure the covid is safer than the test
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    pretty sure the covid is safer than the test

also pic's of gigi
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Bugz I am getting tired of this Covid19 shit.

plus gigi and I are coughing but I don't think it's smart to get a fucking test. I go to pick up my Meds (which were not ready yet) and they're giving out covid19 test now.

Cause ur a middle aged fat faggot that is lonely?
    Originally posted by POLECAT pretty sure the covid is safer than the test

also pic's of gigi

You wont get them but you can come to jumpchat of you want to see. Shes just a run of the mill chink in her fifties
    Originally posted by POLECAT pretty sure the covid is safer than the test

also pic's of gigi

Why do you think its safer? Oh okay you're just talking out of your shit pussy

Because you're a nigger and a liar.. if california is that shitty of a state where you cant buy drugs then move dumbass
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    my body is fertile with corona but they promise they won’t infect me as long as i facilitate their transference with strategy & i have no choice but to trust them & comply

Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You wont get them but you can come to jumpchat of you want to see. Shes just a run of the mill chink in her fifties

You're the most pathetic fuck on here. its only a matter of time before your next intoxication and you say something and someone with a mouth like yours (like the Jack in the Box crazy shit) is going to more than black eyes and lips al busted up.

You keep saying shit like this and one day someone no doubt will keep hitting you with fist or a bar or bat till you're not breathing anymore. not a direct threat. it's your karma, you fucking cunt. I hope its posted on here if it happens.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Because you're a nigger and a liar.. if california is that shitty of a state where you cant buy drugs then move dumbass

Welll little doggy. you're really pumped up and talking the smack down. I hope a freshly filled plane plows into your apartment you fucking piece of shit. Would love to see a news shot of you on fire running out of your shitty apartment and burning like a Buddha MONK with a cause.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    you get what you deserve
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]

wow, major respect for you. you truly know whats best for wildlife
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by A College Professor wow, major respect for you. you truly know whats best for wildlife

fuck wildlife. its whats on the menu. them or me. there is enough of it running around

You know I don't literally mean that. Knowing others would die in his apartment, the pilots, the passangers. I'm not Uber Dr Evil. it was just a funny thought for the moment.

Where are you. why so sheltered in outside of Covid19? you working still.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Because you're a nigger and a liar.. if california is that shitty of a state where you cant buy drugs then move dumbass

thats a lot of extra hang meat on your vagina Kr0z. I might move out but it's my home state. so Sometimes I just vent how shitted up things are. But then I see on the news that Austin (Which was a considered destination prior to knowing you) turned into a miniture Berkeley/Portland/seattle so why the fuck would I move from one to the next.

All I was saying is why test potentially sick Covid19 infections at a CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Drug Store etc? shitloads of people like me lined up, nervous about one customer coming into a store that sells cold and flu meds and or really sick cancer patients or elders who have a low white count that are super spreaders. feel bad for them, but I'm not a hospital worker with full PPE going in for the team. Im there with a shitty laughable mask on and you're over here calling Gigi a Chink.

fuck you. she is actually a real sweet person and practice Buddha and chants world peace twice a day and sometimes more. I'm kind of a piece of shit at times but you attack her for something I said? you're pathetic.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    PS: Faggot
Jump to Top