User Controls

I'm done.

Bugz Space Nigga
    my road is as forked as the fork being put in me

Gigi says "Smells like Marijuana agan" as she gave me a snarky then stink eye.

Im missing the box of the little jar of pot I just got and the papers I had to buy with it because my vape pen is broke. that thing was the cheapest one for 50 bucks. they're usually 150-200 at smoke shops.

the battery on this piece of shit wont hold. so I just bought some papers. I hate smoking pot. but it doesn't matter. I can't find them. they're not in the car while bringing it home and they're not in the bag i carry my shit in.

She found it and threw it out. and now she knows I took it up. My back hurts. Im not going to ask to raise the level of gabapentine because Im tired enough as it is. Im not getting pure activity. I been coughing too like I caught something nasty. I dont think it's covid though. just a shitty house cold.

I should try and get her to tell me what she did with it. Is there any tricks on how to get people half asleep to spill the beans?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Bugz Im not going to ask to raise the level of gabapentine because Im tired enough as it is. Im not getting pure activity. I been coughing too like I caught something nasty. I dont think it's covid though. just a shitty house cold.

is this from an actual doctor? talk to him about going on pregabalin instead, it's more effective but may be risky business if you're driving all day
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.1101110--0-1-----11.-110.1011-----0..-.1.0-1-.1010-10--01-111-----1.-.1--1----.-10---000010-1-(b­anned) stick a cattle prod into her asshole then offer to exchange the information she possesses for you not pressing the button.

works for me

for or on.
    WellHung Black Hole
    I've always wanted to rape a woman in view of her significant other.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by aldra is this from an actual doctor? talk to him about going on pregabalin instead, it's more effective but may be risky business if you're driving all day

Pregabalin is like 10 times more expensive than gabapentin here in the us aldra.. and at normal doses they dont affect driving

Im actually thinking about going to the doctor to get another script for gabapentin because it helps me.

Pregabalin is just a double concentrated version of gabapentin
    Originally posted by WellHung I've always wanted to rape a woman in view of her significant other.

Yeah we all know you would but ur two beta to do that you rather just camp outside crying while the womans getting dicked down by a real man
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.1101110--0-1-----11.-110.1011-----0..-.1.0-1-.1010-10--01-111-----1.-.1--1----.-10---000010-1-(b­anned) stick a cattle prod into her asshole then offer to exchange the information she possesses for you not pressing the button.

works for me

that shit works while they're sleeping? :/
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Yeah we all know you would but ur two beta to do that you rather just camp outside crying while the womans getting dicked down by a real man
    😂
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Pregabalin is like 10 times more expensive than gabapentin here in the us aldra.. and at normal doses they dont affect driving

Im actually thinking about going to the doctor to get another script for gabapentin because it helps me.

Pregabalin is just a double concentrated version of gabapentin

lol normal doses

yeah I dunno about pricing, I've never gotten it from a doctor
    Originally posted by aldra lol normal doses

yeah I dunno about pricing, I've never gotten it from a doctor

normal doses as in 300-600mg three times a day.

I ate 90 300mg's once and on the spot and had no problem driving , you shithole most of gaba drugs out the way it metabolizes you can't overdose on it unless you choke on the plastic caps

its a non-sceduled drug here in the US which means you can turn around after buying a script and buy it the same day but they are trying to do away with that but its a benign drug.

not trying to be a dick but you don't know a lot of things about the US
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby normal doses as in 300-600mg three times a day.

I ate 90 300mg's once and on the spot and had no problem driving , you shithole most of gaba drugs out the way it metabolizes you can't overdose on it unless you choke on the plastic caps

its a non-sceduled drug here in the US which means you can turn around after buying a script and buy it the same day but they are trying to do away with that but its a benign drug.

not trying to be a dick but you don't know a lot of things about the US

YOURE A FUCKING IDIOT LIAR

the safest dose to take before it creates an adverse affect of causing Seizures ( a reverse form) after 2400mg in a day. more than 2400 in a day could cause this.

90 x 300 = about 15x the amount of that it takes of over 2400mg causing convulsions. you would of ate 27,000mg which would of stopped your fucking heart.

even that much caffeine could kill your ass.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Just hide something she really needs and tell her, when you get your property back, she will get hers back. All's fair in love and war.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby normal doses as in 300-600mg three times a day.

you probably shouldn't be allowed to drive in the first place, but with pregabalin what I'm talking about is the propensity to get lost in really vivid daydreams or to forget what you're doing. I and other people have had that at like 300-600 with no tolerance

Originally posted by Bill Krozby its a non-sceduled drug here in the US which means you can turn around after buying a script and buy it the same day but they are trying to do away with that but its a benign drug.

that's retarded and doesn't make any sense

Originally posted by Bill Krozby not trying to be a dick but you don't know a lot of things about the US

see above. also irrelevant
    Originally posted by Bugz YOURE A FUCKING IDIOT LIAR

the safest dose to take before it creates an adverse affect of causing Seizures ( a reverse form) after 2400mg in a day. more than 2400 in a day could cause this.

90 x 300 = about 15x the amount of that it takes of over 2400mg causing convulsions. you would of ate 27,000mg which would of stopped your fucking heart.

even that much caffeine could kill your ass.

im not lying about anything, I ate 90 300mg pills and nothing happened except i got high and then drank and got laid and I even have a heart condition, sorry but not sorry that I'm not a fatass like you
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby im not lying about anything, I ate 90 300mg pills and nothing happened except i got high and then drank and got laid and I even have a heart condition, sorry but not sorry that I'm not a fatass like you

You're a fucking lying spazzoid
    Originally posted by aldra you probably shouldn't be allowed to drive in the first place, but with pregabalin what I'm talking about is the propensity to get lost in really vivid daydreams or to forget what you're doing. I and other people have had that at like 300-600 with no tolerance

that's retarded and doesn't make any sense

see above. also irrelevant

its not irrelevant, just going on my own experience
    Originally posted by Bugz You're a fucking lying spazzoid

no im not, I just have a different metabolism than most people and I'm not overweight.. so....
    WellHung Black Hole
    u people do weird drugs.
    hey aldra and peedy, just because you don't believe me doesn't make it not true.

Its a non-sceduled drug I know a lot about it.

you could buy 90 300mg's or even 90 600mgs with out insurance for 5 dollars eight years or so ago but now here in austin its 20 dollars for the same amount with no insurance, still a lot cheaper than pregabalin and just as effective.

peedy thinks jeff hunter did 9/11 lol.. let that sink in
    Bugz Space Nigga
    I dont do Drugs. Kr0z does. And it's because assholes like him abuse the Medical system to get his jollies off instead of simply smoking pot as they have allowed in most states now. they gave us pot to do. stop abusing the medications so the DEA doesn't crawl up my pharmacist ass and tell me "We scripted our 1500 allotment for the month.. go to another pharmacy" or "You're high, you dont need this." because my eyes buldge due to the fucking thyroid/graves disease

fucking everyone thinks its cool to fuck it up for medicated people. And Kr0z, even if you were prescribed it, you abused your medications and you're unsafe to take them on your own. There should be a fucking judgement on you to have a nurse come by everyday to you feed you the proper dose.
Jump to Top