User Controls

The funny thing about kro'z's daughter

CUCK4BEER Yung Blood
    Is that no matter how much she misses her dad, her life is 10x better without him around.
    CUCK4BEER Yung Blood
    If croz had non-supervised visits he'd be the kind of father that'd take his kid out panhandling with a sign that said something like "homeless family, need money for groceries".
    Ghost Black Hole
    i dont get it
    CUCK4BEER Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Ghost i dont get it

That's what croz's daughter is saying on fathers day.
    Ghost Black Hole
    nigger its almost christmas
    CUCK4BEER Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Ghost nigger its almost christmas

And if we all donate to dewglass's kickstarter maybe he'll get her some presents this year.
    Ghost Black Hole
    you seem awfully concerned about someones else
    CUCK4BEER Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Ghost you seem awfully concerned about someones else

You better get hts something cool. You don't wanna lose her to a stud like wellhung or octavian.
    Ghost Black Hole
    is all you think about is other people here.

jeez louise thats sad
    CUCK4BEER Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Ghost is all you think about is other people here.

jeez louise thats sad

Maybe I'll slide up in that shit, I bet she's never tried black cock before.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Ghost i dont get it

that's because ur a fucking moron.
    Originally posted by Ghost you seem awfully concerned about someones else

U seem awfully concerned in defending that piece of garbage, queer. Why is that? lol...because he is ur e-crony?👍
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung U seem awfully concerned in defending that piece of garbage, queer. Why is that? lol…because he is ur e-crony?👍

yeah Bill Krozby is a cool dude. He's the only reason I stuck around this community.

I never grew up on totse or had computers I was too busy living life in the REAL world you fake dh poser ass bitch kill urself
    Originally posted by Ghost yeah Bill Krozby is a cool dude. He's the only reason I stuck around this community.

I never grew up on totse or had computers I was too busy living life in the REAL world you fake dh poser ass bitch kill urself

Cry me a river, Scron. Monks talks smack about you frequently. Why are you so quick to jump in front of a bus for him?
    Ghost Black Hole
    real niggas talk shit to another nigga its how a nigga keeps a nigga in check. you would know this if people actually liked you and wanted to talk to you
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    U never had a friend like that mattchew. U can't wrap ur head around loyalty. U ugly bag of garbage ;)
    CUCK4BEER Yung Blood
    Hey, I like WellCucked.
    Originally posted by Ghost real niggas talk shit to another nigga its how a nigga keeps a nigga in check. you would know this if people actually liked you and wanted to talk to you

Tryin' to win a popularity contest, are you? Ur such a boring normie, Scronaldo.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by DontTellEm U never had a friend like that mattchew. U can't wrap ur head around loyalty. U ugly bag of garbage ;)

DAAAAAAAAMN DTE COMING IN WITH THE BURNS

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung Tryin' to win a popularity contest, are you? Ur such a boring normie, Scronaldo.

i dont even want to be alive, fuck you bitch asses that give the rest of DH a bad name. You don't even do drugs, loser
Jump to Top