User Controls

What kind of lame, Incel shit music genre is "Industrial"?

Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    ***unsubscribes***
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I dunno, I tried to get into it a long time ago but it was mostly for the image

it originally came out of 'extreme' performance art; I feel like you're missing out on a large part of it by just listening to the music. like listening to a movie with the actual video turned off.

most of that scene just seems like posturing
    Jesus is king African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra I dunno, I tried to get into it a long time ago but it was mostly for the image

it originally came out of 'extreme' performance art; I feel like you're missing out on a large part of it by just listening to the music. like listening to a movie with the actual video turned off.

most of that scene just seems like posturing

I disagree.

COUM Transmissions was about the performance, whereas Gen and Cosey founded Throbbing Gristle as a band.
    Industrial is about the sonic experience.

You don't need a visual element.
    It's no different from listening to dark ambient or noise.
    Originally posted by aldra seems like posturing

I'm willing to bet you're confusing actual Industrial for post-industrial esque bands like Einsutrzende Neubauten.
    street_carp African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jesus is king Einsutrzende Neubauten.

Good band, nice mention.
    Originally posted by street_carp Good band, nice mention.

Chu Ishikawa and Test Dept are far better
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Industial? Most of the factory workers who've come sneaking into the whitehouse have been country music fans. Melania eaves a radio on in the lincoln bedroom to lure them in. I put a dozen secret service goons in there. Did you know they are treasury department. They'll do whatever you tell them to, apparently they're sworn to the president or some stuff. I had them plug an entire full bag of carrots into some rednecks butt-hole one time. He fairly did scream. No one stopped me. I forgot to follow up about it, but never heard any further regarding it. I kinda hope he managed to poop them all out successfully. He didn't seem like a bad sort. I prefer my sleep.
Jump to Top