User Controls

Bill Krozby virus fund

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Im asking for ten to twenty dollars. Ive had a rough time recently but would like your support. Pm me for deets
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Ill throw in a quarter if anyones got the other 9.75
    Ghost Black Hole
    what virus are we funding
    Originally posted by Ghost what virus are we funding

All the viruses this horrible virus has made my family devide
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Oh Bigly Tory

Originally posted by Bill Krozby All the viruses this horrible virus has made my family devide

I will donate every 50 percent i make and donate it to the map program the city insurance here in Austin, be the change you want to see
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I will donate every 50 percent i make and donate it to the map program the city insurance here in Austin, be the change you want to see

Donate your next paycheck to my grief from Chootie dying fund
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ Donate your next paycheck to my grief from Chootie dying fund

I won't do that but ill personally donate to the Austin animal shelter. They love me and so so my chickens
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Kr0z your father has prioritys wrong. he should have never helped you out prior to the covid 2020 year.

but this is a time he should at least bring you food. or send it to you via target, walmart, target whatever these stores have a food mart and deliver with uber eats or doordasheh (which the two are merging)

he cant even send you 25 bucks worth of meat, veggies and milk or OJ a box of cereal.

I should send you some packets of my 30 year shelf life survival dinners. but i need them too. not giving you money. you will buy drugs
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Glass cocks need to be smoked. Please help Bill Krozby and donate now.

#dead daughter.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    I dont get this. he is saying the court is taking his money so he has no food money but he said the other day the court sided with him or ended his paternal responsibilities

he is a game of pong in logic right now
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Lost a lot of respect for him. The guy is a colossal imbecile.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Bugz I dont get this. he is saying the court is taking his money so he has no food money but he said the other day the court sided with him or ended his paternal responsibilities

he is a game of pong in logic right now

Totse2k1...bro.

Krotz is a crackhead. His daughter isn't dead. He has nothing to do with his daughter and his father pays his bills and child support so he stays out of jail.

Life is hard for Dewglass.

He's realized that burning dick in the alley behind The Rainbow Unicorn where he's a part-time dishwasher doesn't fill his soul with pride, if you know what I'm saying.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Totse2k1…bro.

Krotz is a crackhead. His daughter isn't dead. He has nothing to do with his daughter and his father pays his bills and child support so he stays out of jail.

Life is hard for Dewglass.

He's realized that burning dick in the alley behind The Rainbow Unicorn where he's a part-time dishwasher doesn't fill his soul with pride, if you know what I'm saying.

Laws of punishing are for people like Kr0z and us but not the Elite?
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire
    Bump
    Originally posted by Solstice I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire

I wouldn't want you to, your dick probably smells like mens buttholes because you're a faggot
    Originally posted by Bugz Laws of punishing are for people like Kr0z and us but not the Elite?

You're a retard
    Jesus is king African Astronaut
    Hey OP tell us about how you're such a huge fan of skinny puppy despite not owning any of their albums or knowing who cEvin Key is
    Originally posted by Jesus is king Hey OP tell us about how you're such a huge fan of skinny puppy despite not owning any of their albums or knowing who cEvin Key is

I saw them live and know a bunch of their albums. Been listening since i was 13
Jump to Top