User Controls

My daughter tested positive

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    After her death. Mary beth anderson monks passed away today. I will miss her forever. If anyone wants to help me with a few bucks pm me for deets even 10 dollars will help us. She was only eight years old and didn't stand a chance because we both have marfans but im older now so i was able to defeat it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Dewglass, you have crackmans syndrome and medicate yourself with plexiglass penis administered as often as possible.
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Dewglass, you have crackmans syndrome and medicate yourself with plexiglass penis administered as often as possible.

Ur weird 🤣 you can't even spell my name you retard
    Yes, I'm the retarded one, Dewglass Mongs.
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Yes, I'm the retarded one, Dewglass Mongs.

Yes you are, you cant even spell dumb just like your head, but if you want to help out the cause pm.
    No, you may not smoke my johnson for a fix. Focus, Dewglass. It's time to sober up and grow up, herpbro.
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 No, you may not smoke my johnson for a fix. Focus, Dewglass. It's time to sober up and grow up, herpbro.

Its time for you not be a fag but somethings will never change sorry but not sorry I'm packing unlike yourself
    You don't have to apologize for wanting to smoke my cock, Dewglass, but it's not going to happen. It's time to be a grown up and refrain from homosexual acts in exchange for drugs and bill money.

Just beg pappy Mongs to fax you over some rehab info next time he's picking up your Valtrex.
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 You don't have to apologize for wanting to smoke my cock, Dewglass, but it's not going to happen. It's time to be a grown up and refrain from homosexual acts in exchange for drugs and bill money.

Just beg pappy Mongs to fax you over some rehab info next time he's picking up your Valtrex.

You're a retard
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby After her death. Mary beth anderson monks passed away today. I will miss her forever. If anyone wants to help me with a few bucks pm me for deets even 10 dollars will help us. She was only eight years old and didn't stand a chance because we both have marfans but im older now so i was able to defeat it

I almost never say this on here. I dont think I ever have. I just want to punch you in the face right now Kr0z. Yes this honestly triggers me.

I'm high right now so I wont express myself like this later on. or maybe I will. But you need to be in a county mental health or private if your parents have funding. and you need mental health aid. this shit is just to weird. your own daughter. your own child.

We troll shit more and more on NIS and its usually pretty fucking funny now. except Wariat.. well we thought other than his lust for 13 year olds being as fucked as it is, his other shit was amusing.

pushing it top notch to the edge. Dude you're not Pedo level.. thats 100x below a murderer. but everything above murder (and low is the worst, not highest level in this scenero) its like pedo shit. pedo and killers then its sealed off in the sub basement 100 floors below. now at ground level is rapist who then Murderer. just assholes. above that is rapist. above that is what, stealing from old people and their family, and there is something and something and then the guy who says his daughter is dead. now at least 3 times in 2 years but possibly 4. someone should research, im not that good at working author vs subject.

Kr0z. you're nearing Wario. along with 2 others on here..no, vick or Vennie or Vinnie whatever he's pretty bad too. real bad. he is a sick fuck. and that last part just now, I did in an Alac Baldwin serious deep voice.

So are you kr0zkat its just borderline illegal but its not its free speech, for now, but your posting could throw you in prison if you keep joking like this and she is found Murdered and for fucks sakes, that murderer did it to hurt you and planted the weapon, Axe, Bat, Gun, Cannon etc etc

I am high so I keep getting the giggles, Kr0z Im high but I'm serious. you're an asshole for doing this. STOP IT. you say "Hey hey calm down old man.. that cat squeek shit you do with the eeeee eeee" really. i can take most of your weirdness as you do with me but this is a fucked level. envelope pushed to far. it fell off the table at this point. at the lowest point that envelope can be.

Kr0zkat you hit rock bottom. and the internet is a what? All together now Everyone. Everyone Join IN. Innerwebz be hella time machine. WABAC however said "Unless it's Totse" not verbatum. "Sorry but anyone can remove files off of our server" Pretty much verbatim from the employee of Archive I ran into.

meaning TOTSE wanted his shit removed. will NIS??

and pdf creator is pretty much free for windows and linux. so archive will be the oldest but not the most accurate.
    Originally posted by Bugz I almost never say this on here. I dont think I ever have. I just want to punch you in the face right now Kr0z. Yes this honestly triggers me.

I'm high right now so I wont express myself like this later on. or maybe I will. But you need to be in a county mental health or private if your parents have funding. and you need mental health aid. this shit is just to weird. your own daughter. your own child.

We troll shit more and more on NIS and its usually pretty fucking funny now. except Wariat.. well we thought other than his lust for 13 year olds being as fucked as it is, his other shit was amusing.

pushing it top notch to the edge. Dude you're not Pedo level.. thats 100x below a murderer. but everything above murder (and low is the worst, not highest level in this scenero) its like pedo shit. pedo and killers then its sealed off in the sub basement 100 floors below. now at ground level is rapist who then Murderer. just assholes. above that is rapist. above that is what, stealing from old people and their family, and there is something and something and then the guy who says his daughter is dead. now at least 3 times in 2 years but possibly 4. someone should research, im not that good at working author vs subject.

Kr0z. you're nearing Wario. along with 2 others on here..no, vick or Vennie or Vinnie whatever he's pretty bad too. real bad. he is a sick fuck. and that last part just now, I did in an Alac Baldwin serious deep voice.

So are you kr0zkat its just borderline illegal but its not its free speech, for now, but your posting could throw you in prison if you keep joking like this and she is found Murdered and for fucks sakes, that murderer did it to hurt you and planted the weapon, Axe, Bat, Gun, Cannon etc etc

I am high so I keep getting the giggles, Kr0z Im high but I'm serious. you're an asshole for doing this. STOP IT. you say "Hey hey calm down old man.. that cat squeek shit you do with the eeeee eeee" really. i can take most of your weirdness as you do with me but this is a fucked level. envelope pushed to far. it fell off the table at this point. at the lowest point that envelope can be.

Kr0zkat you hit rock bottom. and the internet is a what? All together now Everyone. Everyone Join IN. Innerwebz be hella time machine. WABAC however said "Unless it's Totse" not verbatum. "Sorry but anyone can remove files off of our server" Pretty much verbatim from the employee of Archive I ran into.

meaning TOTSE wanted his shit removed. will NIS??

and pdf creator is pretty much free for windows and linux. so archive will be the oldest but not the most accurate.

Go to sleep you stupid head. You should write a book "my lyfe as a fat head"

Make some coin
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Go to sleep you stupid head. You should write a book "my lyfe as a fat head"

Make some coin

crackhead
    street_carp African Astronaut
    Bill Krozby wants donations to buy a fancy stained glass donger with a picture of Jesus on it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bugz Space Nigga
    someone has been making word salads out of my writings.

creating distortion.

Originally posted by larrylegend8383 crackhead

Me? never have. never done it. never a druggy. do you have experience with this drug?
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you cant even spell dumb just like your head

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    No results found for "Mary beth anderson monks"
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by -SpectraL No results found for "Mary beth anderson monks"

She's a minor. Public records won't help with those. Generally speaking. You could try and look for the mom, i am sure she has facebook. SOCMINT -> OSINT -> bingo bango bongo, pretty sure you could find out exactly where Mary Beth lives and where she spends most of her time.

Take note Kr0z. Don't post info of people you care about, it's a bad idea.
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sophie She's a minor. Public records won't help with those. Generally speaking. You could try and look for the mom, i am sure she has facebook. SOCMINT -> OSINT -> bingo bango bongo, pretty sure you could find out exactly where Mary Beth lives and where she spends most of her time.

Take note Kr0z. Don't post info of people you care about, it's a bad idea.

I love how Nonce tries to inform when actually maliciously conveying a message.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Sophie She's a minor. Public records won't help with those…

That doesn't apply to obituaries, kid.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by -SpectraL That doesn't apply to obituaries, kid.

She's not really dead, grandpa.
Jump to Top